Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Feet
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  16-12-14 09:49

[Àü¹® + mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

Some people like their feet and other people don¡¯t. I quite like mine. They¡¯re not too big and not too small. Some people I know have huge feet. They even have problems trying to buy shoes that fit them. My feet are pretty normal. They¡¯ve been very useful down the years. I¡¯ve done a lot of running, loads of hiking and played thousands of hours of football. I¡¯ve never injured my feet or my ankles. I sometimes get sore feet when I go shopping. That seems to be the only thing my feet don¡¯t like. That and new shoes. New shoes usually give me blistered feet. Oh yes¡¦ and the cold. My feet hate the cold. My toes go numb. Especially my big toe. One thing I¡¯m happy about is that I don¡¯t have smelly feet.
* quite = ²Ï, »ó´çÈ÷; ¿ÏÀüÈ÷, ÀüÀûÀ¸·Î/ fit = ¸Â´Ù, ¾î¿ï¸®´Ù; ÀûÇÕ(ÀÏÄ¡)ÇÏ´Ù/ down = (¾î¶² ±â°£À») ÅëƲ¾î/ loads[tons] of ~ = ¼ö¸¹Àº ~/ thousands of ~ = ¼öõÀÇ; ¹«¼öÇÑ, ¸¹Àº/ sore feet = ¹ßº´(¹ßµ¡)/ blistered = ¹°ÁýÀÌ »ý±ä/ go numb = ¸¶ºñµÇ´Ù/ smelly = ³¿»õ[¾ÇÃë] ³ª´Â

* Áú¹® *

1. Do you wish you had bigger or smaller feet?
2. Are your feet ticklish?
3. Do you ever get tired through being on your feet all day?
4. Do you like walking in bare feet?
5. Have you ever got cold feet and then regretted it later?
6. What English words do you know that describe the feet of animals or birds?
7. Do you ever ¡®walk your feet off¡¯ going shopping or sightseeing?
8. Can you easily get out of tricky situations by thinking on your feet?
9. Do you think it¡¯s OK to have cheesy (smelly) feet? Do you have cheesy feet?
10. What is reflexology? Do you think it works?
11. What does it mean to ¡®get your feet wet¡¯ and when was the last time you got your feet wet?
12. What¡¯s the difference between ¡®to have one¡¯s foot in the door¡¯ and ¡®to have one foot in the grave¡¯?
13. In romance, have you ever been swept off your feet or have you ever swept someone off her feet?
14. If you ¡®have both feet on the ground,¡¯ are you practical and sensible or the opposite.
Do you have both feet on the ground?