Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Fast Food
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  16-11-27 12:12

[Àü¹® + mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

Do you like fast food? Lots of people complain about it but I think a lot of it¡¯s quite tastyas long as you go to one of the international chains like McDonalds or Kentucky. I think in today¡¯s world, it¡¯s difficult to avoid eating in fast food restaurants. They are so convenient and seem to be everywhere. Of course they¡¯re not the same as real restaurants. I wonder if they are restaurants. There aren¡¯t any waiters. Anyway, the most important thing to remember about fast food is that it isn¡¯t so healthy. People who eat it every day develop health problems. I don¡¯t understand why schools serve fast food during lunch time. Schools should encourage students to eat healthily. If you have time, look at a website on slow food.
* complain about ~ = ~¿¡ ´ëÇØ ºÒÆòÇÏ´Ù/ tasty = ¸ÀÀÖ´Â; (¶§·Î ¸ð¿åÀû) ¼½½ÃÇÑ/ as[so] long as ~ = ~À̱⸸[Çϱ⸸] Çϸé/ avoid = (ȸ)ÇÇÇÏ´Ù; ¹æÁöÇÏ´Ù/ encourage = °Ý·Á(±ÇÀå, Àå·Á)ÇÏ´Ù/ slow food = ½½·Î Ǫµå (ÀüÅëÀûÀÎ Á¶¸®¹ý¿¡ µû¶ó ³ë·ÂÀ» ±â¿ï¿© ¿ä¸®ÇÑ À½½Ä[½Ä»ç]) 

* Áú¹® *

1. Does fast food taste good or bad? Why?
2. Why is fast food so popular?
3. How has fast food changed in your country?
4. What is your least favorite fast food restaurant and why?
5. Can you think of any healthy fast food?
6. How would you define ¡°fast food¡±?
7. How often do you eat fast food? What do you usually eat? Where?
8. How is your country¡¯s fast food different from other countries¡¯ fast food?
9. What is a food that people think is healthy but really isn¡¯t?
10. Do you know anyone who has worked at a fast food restaurant? How did they like it?