Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Speaking] ¡Ù Job Interview 010 - Why should we give you this job? ¡Ù
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  16-09-14 21:54

"Back to the Basics = ±âº»[¿øÁ¡, ÃʽÉ]À¸·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡´Ù"
"Chance favors only the prepared mind = ±âȸ´Â ÁغñµÈ ÀÚ¿¡°Ô¸¸ ¿Â´Ù"
´©±¸¿¡°Ô³ª ±âȸ´Â ã¾Æ¿É´Ï´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸, ÁÖ¾îÁø ±âȸ¸¦ ÃÖ´ëÇÑ À¯¸®ÇÏ°Ô È°¿ëÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº
¿ÀÁ÷ ÁغñµÈ ÀÚ¿¡°Ô¸¸ ÁÖ¾îÁö´Â º¸»óÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×°Ô ¸éÁ¢ÀÌµç ¹«¾ùÀÎµç ´Ã ÃʽÉÀ» ÀÒÁö ¾Ê°í
»îÀÇ ¸Å ¼ø°£À» "ÀϱâÀÏȸ(ìéÑ¢ìéüå / ´Ü ÇÑ ¹øÀÇ ±âȸ, ´Ü ÇÑ ¹øÀÇ ¸¸³²)"·Î ¿©±ä´Ù¸é
¿©·¯ºÐÀº ÀÌ¹Ì ÃæºÐÇÑ º¸»óÀ» ¹ÞÀº »îÀ» »ì°Ô µÉ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

1. Dress appropriately = ÀûÇÕÇÑ ÀÇ»óÀÇ Âø¿ë
2. Arrive in good time = ½Ã°£¿¡ ¸ÂÃç ÀÏÂï µµÂø
3. Body language = ¸öÁþ ¾ð¾îÀÇ È°¿ë
4. Expect the unexpected = ÀÇ¿ÜÀÇ Áú¹®À» ¿¹»ó
5. Ask questions = Áú¹®Çϱâ

¸éÁ¢ÀÇ ¸ðµç ´äÀº ¹Ýµå½Ã ¾Æ·¡ÀÇ »çÇ×À» °í·ÁÇÏ¿© ÁغñµÇ¾î¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
[³ª¸¦ Ç¥ÇöÇ϶ó! / ºñÀü°ú °¡´É¼ºÀ» Á¦½ÃÇ϶ó! / ³ª¸¦ ¼±ÅÃÇÏ°Ô Ç϶ó!]

A. Effective Action Verbs
¸éÁ¢¿¡¼­ Áß¿äÇÑ °ÍÀº ¿µÇâ·ÂÀÌ ÀÖ´Â ÇൿÀ¸·Î ³ªÅ¸³­ È¿°úÀûÀÎ µ¿»çÀÇ ÀûÀýÇÑ »ç¿ëÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
µÎ·ç¹¶¼úÇÏ°í ±¸Ã¼ÀûÀÌÁö ¸øÇÑ Åë»óÀûÀΠǥÁع®±¸¿Í °°Àº ´äÀº ÇÇÇÏ¼Å¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

1. co-facilitate = ÇÔ²² ~À» °¡´ÉÇÏ°Ô[¿ëÀÌÇÏ°Ô] ÇÏ´Ù
Co-facilitated two sets of monthly meetings, one with full group of 18 provider representatives plus
county representatives, and a second with key representatives from larger group.

2. coach = ÁöµµÇÏ´Ù, ÄÚÄ¡ÇÏ´Ù
Coached partners on internal company dynamics and steps for developing business and marketing plans
so they could learn to write their own.

3. codify = ¼º¹®È­ÇÏ´Ù
Codified rating system to concentrate rehabilitation impacts.

B. ÀÎÅͺä Çʼö Ç¥Çö
´©±¸³ª ´Ù ¾Ë°í »ç¿ëÇÏ´Â ¸»ÀÌÁö¸¸, ´©±¸³ª ½±°Ô ±× Ç¥ÇöÀ» ÇÏÁö´Â ¸øÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
ÁÖ¾îÁø ½Ã°£ ¾È¿¡ ÀûÀýÇÑ °æ±¸(ÌíÏ£) ¶Ç´Â °£´Ü¸í·áÇѠǥÇöÀ» ÅëÇÑ ÀÇ»ç Àü´ÞÀÌ ¸Å¿ì Áß¿äÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

10. Àú´Â Ç×»ó ÇÁ·ÎÁ§Æ®¿¡¼­ °¡Àå ¾î·Á¿î °ú¾÷À» ¸ÕÀú ó¸®ÇÏ·Á°í ³ë·ÂÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
I always try to tackle the most difficult tasks of a project first.

C. ÇÙ½É Q&A

010 - Why should we give you this job?

TIPS: This is the time to give them your USP - Unique Selling Proposition - or what makes you different from
all the other applicants. It's really worth working out and practicing your answer to this before the interview.

Some businesses use the phrase "30 second elevator speech".
Imagine you have just bumped into the CEO of the company you want to work for, getting into a lift.
He or she asks you "Why should we give you the job?". You have the time it takes for the lift to reach
its destination (about 30 seconds) to give a compelling answer.

BEST ANSWER:
The key is to highlight your strengths and the benefits you can bring to the company. Make sure you avoid sounding desperate! As preparation, you should refer back to the job advert and also listen carefully during the interview, to make sure your answer meets the needs of the "buyer" (the interviewer).

You are giving your answer from the perspective of the buyer's needs, rather than your own.

1. I think that my experience in the (widget) industry and my ability to work autonomously make me a good match for this position.

2. I have the qualifications you need [itemize them], I'm a team player, I take direction, and I have the desire to make a thorough success.

3. I have the savvy, experience, and superior communication ability to be an asset to your company.

4. Your company provides many services that I have had experience with, in a variety of capacities. I believe that my familiarity with the industry would make me a good fit for this position.

5. You have explained that you are looking for a sales executive who is able to effectively manage over a dozen employees. In my fifteen years of experience as a sales manager, I have developed strong motivational and team-building skills. I was twice awarded manager-of-the-year for my innovative strategies for motivating employees to meet and surpass quarterly deadlines. If hired, I will bring my leadership abilities and strategies for achieving profit gains to this position.

6. I have top-notch administrative skills and I believe I'd be an asset for the office. My skill set seems to be a perfect match for what you're looking for. In addition, I enjoy working with people, and would welcome the opportunity to be a part of your team.

7. You describe in the job listing that you are looking for a special education assistant teacher with an abundance of patience and compassion. Having served as a tutor at a summer school for dyslexic children for the past two years, I have developed my ability to be extremely patient while still achieving academic gains with my students. My experience teaching phonics to children ages 6 to 18 has taught me strategies for working with children of all ages and abilities, always with a smile. My previous employer often placed me with the students with the most severe learning disabilities because of my history of success. I will bring not only experience, but patience and creative problem-solving, to this position.

8. When I read the job posting I noticed that you specifically mentioned you were looking for someone with project management experience. As you can see on my resume I have over 10 years of experience as a project manager, but what I think really sets me apart from other candidates and will make me a valuable addition to your team is my ability to combine that with my people skills. I really value lasting relationships and actively seek to build those with developers, vendors and senior managers alike. I also enjoy interacting with customers and know that a happy customer is a repeat customer. My passion for this industry and the job I do drives me to deliver high-quality work every day.

I¡¯m a very motivated worker and a fast learner and although I¡¯m new to the world of retail in general, I¡¯m not new to customer service. I noticed in your job posting that a big part of this position is interacting with customers. During my time working as a volunteer tour guide at the Zoo during the summer, I realized just how much I enjoyed helping people out and ensuring that our visitors were not only well taken care of, but that their experience was a positive one. I¡¯m excited by the prospect of bringing this same level of commitment and enthusiasm to this new and exciting opportunity and I think this position is a great fit for me.

10. As you can see by my resume, the majority of my employment history has been as a construction manager, a role which has given me a good understanding of how regulated businesses, including banks, work.  I noticed in your posting that you were specifically looking for someone to help manage and coordinate new accounts. As a construction manager, I was responsible for not only organizing employees and tracking projects, but was also responsible for managing corporate accounts, employee payroll and company credit cards. I developed a good understanding of the current regulatory environment for banks and how they meet the tracking and reporting requirements as they relate to the accounts I managed. I am confident that my past experience will translate well into the position you are offering and I am excited to begin this new chapter in my career.

From our conversations, it sounds as if you're looking for someone to come in and take charge immediately. It also sounds like you are experiencing problems with some of your database systems. With my seven years of experience working with financial databases, I have saved companies thousands of dollars by streamlining systems. My high energy and quick learning style enable me to hit the ground and size up problems rapidly. My colleagues would tell you I'm a team player who maintains a positive attitude and outlook. I have the ability to stay focused in stressful situations and can be counted on when the going gets tough. I'm confident I would be a great addition to your team.