Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Discrimination
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  16-05-28 17:03

[Àü¹® + mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

I don¡¯t understand discrimination. To me, it¡¯s evil. How can you not think that all people are the same? It doesn¡¯t matter what kind of discrimination it is, it¡¯s all terrible. People who discriminate because of other people¡¯s race, sex or age should be named and shamed. I think there should be really strong laws against all forms of discrimination. Racism is horrible. What difference does it make what color your skin is? The thing that surprises me is that even in the most cosmopolitan cities, racism is everywhere. Sexual discrimination is also stupid. Sexist people have sisters, mothers, wives, daughters; but they still treat women as being less able. I wonder if we'll ever live in a world where we¡¯re all equal.
* discrimination = Â÷º°/ evil = »ç¾ÇÇÑ, ¾Ç¶öÇÑ, À¯ÇØÇÑ/ race = ÀÎÁ¾, Á¾Á·; °æ±â/ name = À̸§À» ´ë´Ù(¹àÈ÷´Ù/È®ÀÎÇÏ´Ù)/ shame = ¸Á½Å½ÃÅ°´Ù; âÇǽº·´°Ô ÇÏ´Ù/ racism = ÀÎÁ¾ Â÷º°(ÁÖÀÇ/ÇàÀ§)/ cosmopolitan = ¼¼°èÀûÀÎ(±¹Á¦ÀûÀÎ)/ sexual discrimination = ¼º Â÷º°/ sexist = (ƯÈ÷ ¿©¼º¿¡ ´ëÇÑ) ¼ºÂ÷º°ÁÖÀÇÀÚ

* Áú¹® *

1. Have you ever been discriminated against?
2. Have you ever discriminated against people?
3. What kind of (racial) discrimination exists in your country?
4. Is there discrimination in your school / company?
5. How do people who are discriminated against react in your country?
6. Are you someone who holds zero discriminatory beliefs and attitudes?
7. Do you ever have thoughts that are discriminatory?
8. Which countries around the world have shocking levels of discrimination?
9. Are there strong laws in your country to prevent discrimination?
10. What kind of sexual discrimination exists in your country?
11. What do you do when you see discrimination?
12. Does ageism(agism) exist in your country?
13. Is there a class or caste system in your country?