Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Headlines] 06262023 - Video of tourist carving name into Rome£§s Colosseum sparks outrage
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  23-06-28 05:25

Video of tourist carving name into Rome's Colosseum sparks outrage

1. Caught red-handed keying the Colosseum.
2. A pair of tourists is drawing the ire of the internet after apparently carving "Ivan plus Haley 23" on the ancient walls.
3. The 2000-year-old Colosseum is Italy's most popular attraction and its throngs of tourists pack in for the summer season.
4. They say the behavior is disappointing. 
5. I understand that some of them want to leave their mark but we believe that things should be preserved as they were.
6. I really get angry with them.
7. It helps us learn from the past. I just don't think it's right.
8. This is the fourth case of vandalism here so far this year.
9. Italy's news agency says the person responsible could face fifteen thousand dollars in fines and up to five years in prison.
10. Italy's Culture Minister says it's a sign of great incivility and hopes they find the culprit.

****************************************************************************************
(1)  "Write 2 Speak Àüü ¸ñ·Ï & ¸ðµç ÄÜÅÙÃ÷"¸¦ º¸½Ã·Á¸é "Write 2 Speak = À¯Æ©ºê ä³Î"¿¡ 
°¡ÀÔ(subscribe - Ŭ¸¯)ÈÄ "º»ÀÎÀÇ À¯Æ©ºê ID & Write2Speak µî·Ï ID"¸¦ "write2speak@daum.net"·Î 
À̸ÞÀÏ·Î º¸³» Áֽøé È®ÀÎ ÈÄ º» »çÀÌÆ® Á¤È¸¿øÀ¸·Î µî±ÞµË´Ï´Ù. ¸¹Àº ½Åû ±â´Ù¸®°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.

(2) Âü°í·Î, "Write 2 Speak"¿¡ ¿Ã¶ó¿À´Â À¯Æ©ºê contents´Â Á¤±âÀûÀ¸·Î »èÁ¦°¡ µÇ¸ç, "Àüü ³»¿ë"À» º¸½Ã·Á¸é 
À§¿¡ ÀýÂ÷¸¦ µû¶ó¾ß¸¸ "Write 2 Speak -> ÀÚ·á½Ç(Ŭ¸¯)"¿µ¿ª¿¡¼­ ¸ðµç ³»¿ëÀ» ´Ù½Ã º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.
****************************************************************************************