Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Memories
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  21-08-23 00:00

If you¡¯re lucky, you have more good memories than bad ones. I¡¯m very lucky. I have lots of good memories. I don¡¯t have many painful memories. I don¡¯t know why. Lots of bad things happened to me when I was younger but I don¡¯t really have strong memories of them. I do have very clear memories of happy times. My earliest memory is of my first day in kindergarten. I guess I was three. I remember playing in the sand and eating it. I don¡¯t remember my mother getting angry though. My most wonderful memory is a holiday to Mexico when I was ten. I remember every sound and smell so clearly. When I look at our family photos, the memories of what we did come flooding back. I¡¯d like to relive those memories one day.
* painful = (¸öÀÌ, ¸¶À½ÀÌ) ¾ÆÇÂ[±«·Î¿î, °íÅ뽺·¯¿î]; °ñÄ¡ ¾ÆÇÂ, ¼º°¡½Å/ though = (¹®Àå ³¡¿¡ ¿Í¼­) ±×·¸Áö¸¸[ÇÏÁö¸¸]/ flood back = (±â¾ï µîÀÌ) ´«¾Õ¿¡ ¾î¸¥°Å¸®´Ù/ relieve = (ƯÈ÷ »ó»ó ¼Ó¿¡¼­) ´Ù½Ã üÇèÇÏ´Ù/ one day = ¾ðÁ¨°¡[¾î´À ³¯](¹Ì·¡ÀÇ ¾î´À ½Ã±â³ª °ú°ÅÀÇ Æ¯Á¤ÇÑ ³¯À» °¡¸®Å´)   

* Áú¹® *

01. How good is your memory?
02. What's your earliest memory?
03. What's your most vivid memory?
04. What is the best memory you have?
05. Do you have a photographic memory?
06. How do you want people to remember you?
07. Do certain photographs bring back memories?
08. What do you wish you were better at remembering?
09. How much do you think memories change over time?
10. Who was your most memorable teacher? (Bad or good)
11. Are there some things or times that you will never forget?
12. Do you have any strong memories linked to a particular smell?
13. Is the ability to memorize lots of things important? Why or why not?
14. Have you ever walked into a room and forgotten why you went there?
15. Why do you think some people remember the same events differently?
16. If you could edit your memories, which ones would you erase and why?
17. Are computers making our ability to remember better or worse? Give some examples.