Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Meditation
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  21-07-12 04:48

Meditation is one thing I¡¯d really like to be able to do. I can¡¯t do it. I have tried many times but nothing seems to happen. I have read a lot about meditation and it sounds really good. You can relax anytime you want. Twenty minutes of meditation is the same as three hours¡¯ sleep. I love the idea of meditating for twenty minutes in my lunch time and then feeling totally refreshed. Meditation is also a good way of relieving stress. The thing I most like about meditation is that it makes you calm. All the people I know who meditate are always relaxed and easygoing. They never worry about anything. I think we should learn how to meditate at school. That would probably solve a lot of problems in society.
* try = (ÁÁÀºÁö, ¾Ë¸ÂÀºÁö µîÀ» º¸·Á°í) ½á º¸°Å³ª ÇØ º¸´Ù/ totally = ¿ÏÀüÈ÷, ÀüÀûÀ¸·Î/ refreshed = (±âºÐÀÌ) »óÄèÇÑ/ relieve = (ºÒÄè°¨, °íÅë µîÀ») ¾ø¾Ö[´ú¾î] ÁÖ´Ù, ¾ÈµµÇÏ°Ô[ÈÄ·ÃÇÏ°Ô] ÇÏ´Ù; (¹®Á¦ÀÇ ½É°¢¼ºÀ») ¿ÏÈ­ÇÏ´Ù/ calm = ħÂøÇÑ, Â÷ºÐÇÑ; ÀÜÀÜÇÑ/ easygoing = ÅÂÆòÇÑ, ¸¶À½ ÆíÇÑ; À¯ÀåÇÑ, ´À±ßÇÑ/ probably = ¾Æ¸¶/ solve = ÇØ°áÇÏ´Ù, Ç®´Ù 

* Áú¹® *

01. Have you ever tried to meditate?
02. Is meditation more for men or women?
03. Why or how do you think meditation works?
04. What do you think of people who meditate?
05. Would you like to go to meditation classes?
06. What benefits do you think meditation brings?
07. Do you think meditation helps you live longer?
08. Do you think meditation is a part of all religions?
09. Do you think there are any dangers to meditation?
10. How do you think meditation was first discovered?
11. What do you think people think about during meditation?
12. Do you think people need lessons to be able to meditate?
13. How is meditation different from other relaxation techniques?
14. What¡¯s the best time of the day and the best place to meditate?
15. Do you feel jealous of people who can find peace through meditation?
16. Do you think everyone should try and meditate for twenty minutes each day?
17. Do you think Asian people are better at meditating than people from other continents?