Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Meat
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  21-05-02 02:01

I¡¯m a big meat-eater. I love meat of all kinds. I have eaten all sorts of meat. Even though I love meat, I could easily stop eating it, and I don¡¯t think I¡¯d miss it. A long time ago I heard the vegetarian slogan ¡°Meat is Murder¡±. If you think about it, that¡¯s true. I don¡¯t think animals are here today for us to eat, especially when we don¡¯t need to eat meat. And then there¡¯s the threat of global warming today. Raising animals needs land. Many forests are cut down to raise cows for meat. This really has to stop. Instead of meat, there are other things we could have. Dairy products would give us the protein we need. I know a lot of people who could never give up meat. They always say it would be impossible to go without a big, juicy steak.
* all sorts of ~ = ¸ðµç Á¾·ùÀÇ[¸¹Àº] ~/ even though ~ = ºñ·Ï ~ÀÏÁö¶óµµ/ especially = ƯÈ÷; Ưº°È÷ (~À» À§Çؼ­); À¯³­È÷/ and then = ±×·¯°í´Â, ±×·± ´ÙÀ½, ÀÌ¿¡ ´õÇÏ¿©/ threat (of ~) = (~ÀÇ) À§Çù[¹Þ´Â »óȲ], À§Çè; Çù¹Ú/ global warming = Áö±¸ ¿Â³­È­/ raise animals = µ¿¹°À» ±â¸£´Ù[»çÀ°ÇÏ´Ù]/ cut ~ down = ~À» ¾²·¯[³Ñ¾î]¶ß¸®´Ù/ dairy product = À¯Á¦Ç°/ give up = Æ÷±âÇÏ´Ù/ juicy = Áó[¹°±â]ÀÌ ¸¹Àº      

* Áú¹® *

01. Do you like raw meat?
02. Is eating meat murder?
03. Do humans need to eat meat?
04. Is meat healthy or unhealthy?
05. How do different religions view meat?
06. What¡¯s the strangest meat you¡¯ve eaten?
07. What do vegetarians have against eating meat?
08. Do you think humans are designed to eat meat?
09. What are the differences between meat and fish?
10. What are the differences between red and white meat?
11. What do you think about eating meat from cloned animals?
12. How would the world be different if everyone was vegetarian?
13. Would you eat meat even if you had to kill the animal yourself?
14. Grilled, barbecued, roasted¡¦ what¡¯s the best way of cooking meat?
15. Do you think meat eaters are healthier than those who don¡¯t eat meat?
16. Some people say eating meat makes people more violent. What do you think of this?
17. Raising animals on farms for meat damages the environment. Should people reduce the amount of meat they eat?