Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Marathons
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-10-28 04:05

I¡¯m full of admiration for people who run marathons. I couldn¡¯t do it. I love running and have done a few half-marathons, but I always found a full marathon to be too much. Marathon runners are special. I don¡¯t think I have the stamina to do it. Not properly, anyway. I could ¡°run¡± one of the big marathons in the world, like the Boston or London marathon, but it would really be pretty much as a fun run. Most people who take part in these well-known international marathons only do so for fun. I think to be a marathon runner, you need to train and run a hundred kilometres a week. I wonder what it¡¯s like to be in the lead in the Olympic marathon. That must be an amazing feeling. I think the marathon is the most important Olympic event.
* be full of ~ = ~À¸·Î °¡µæÇÏ´Ù/ admiration = °¨Åº, Á¸°æ/ half-marathon = ´ÜÃà ¸¶¶óÅæ/ stamina = ü·Â, ½ºÅ׹̳ª/ properly = Á¦´ë·Î, ÀûÀýÈ÷/ fun run = (ÀÚ¼±±â±Ý ¸ð±ÝÀ» À§ÇÑ) ´Þ¸®±â[¸¶¶óÅæ] ´ëȸ/ take part in ~ = ~¿¡ Âü°¡[Âü¿©]ÇÏ´Ù/ well-known - Àß ¾Ë·ÁÁø, À¯¸íÇÑ; Ä£¼÷ÇÑ/ wonder what it's like to ~ = ~ÇÑ´Ù´Â °Ô ¾î¶²°ÇÁö ±Ã±ÝÇÏ´Ù/ be in the lead = ¾ÕÀå¼­[¼±µÎ¿¡] ÀÖ´Ù, ¸®µåÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù

* Áú¹® *

01. Why don¡¯t you run in a marathon?
02 .What do you know about marathons?
03. What do you think of marathon runners?
04. Is running a marathon a big achievement?
05. Do you know of any famous marathon runners?
06. Do you like going to a city to watch a marathon?
07. What do you know about the history of marathons?
08. Which nationalities are best at marathons and why?
09. Do you think marathon running damages your body?
10. What do you need to do to train for and run a marathon?
11. What questions would you like to ask a marathon runner?
12. Why do you think marathon runners like doing marathons?
13. What do people think about while they¡¯re doing a marathon?
14. How do you think a marathon runner¡¯s life is different to your life?
15. Is the marathon gold the best medal to win in an Olympics games?
16. How would a person¡¯s life change if he/she won a gold medal at the Olympics?
17. How would life be different if we could skip, hop and bounce as far as kangaroos can?
18. No one has ever run a marathon inside two hours. When do you think this might happen? 
What time is the absolute fastest for a human?