Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Management
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-10-17 00:44

Management is a funny thing. Most of the people I know who are in management are not actually managers. I mean, they don¡¯t have any qualifications to say they are managers. I think most managers are like that. They spend a year or two in a job and then become managers once the old manager moves on. I¡¯m not sure whether or not you can learn management. Of course there are things like MBAs that teach you this, but in the end, management is all about how you deal with people. If you have a personality that can¡¯t respect people and treat them fairly, you can¡¯t be a good manager. I have worked for some terrible managers. They have no idea what they¡¯re doing and only create lots of work for others.
* in management = °ü¸®[°æ¿µ](Á÷)/ qualification = (¾î¶² ÀÏ, È°µ¿¿¡ ÇÊ¿äÇÑ °æÇè, ±â¼ú µîÀÇ) ÀÚ°Ý[ÀÚÁú/´É·Â]/ once ~ = ~ÇÏÀÚ¸¶ÀÚ; ~ÇÒ ¶§/ move on (to sth) = (»õ·Î¿î ÀÏ, ÁÖÁ¦·Î) ¿Å±â´Ù[³Ñ¾î°¡´Ù]/ in the end = °á±¹[´Ù µûÁö°í º¸¸é]; ¸¶Ä§³»/ deal with ~ = ~¸¦ ´Ù·ç´Ù[»ó´ëÇÏ´Ù/ó¸®ÇÏ´Ù]/ personality = ¼º°Ý, ÀΰÝ/  treat sb fairly = °øÆòÇÏ°Ô Ã³¿ìÇÏ´Ù[´Ù·ç´Ù]/ work for ~ = ~À» À§ÇØ ÀÏÇÏ´Ù

* Áú¹® *

01. Would you like to work in management?
02. Do you think management makes people happy?
03. What kind of people do well working in management?
04. What good management techniques do you think you have?
05. Do you think it would be interesting to study management?
06. When was the last time you heard about a management buyout?
07. How do you think management styles differ between countries?
08. What are the good and bad things about working in management?
09. What kind of lifestyle do you think a management consultant has?
10. Do you think working in environmental management would be interesting?
11. What experiences have you had in management teams or dealing with them?
12. How do you make the management of a company more effective and productive?
13. Have you ever complained to the management of a company, store, restaurant?
14. What are the differences between working in middle and top-level management?
15. Do you think average workers have a better quality of life than those in management?
16. What kind of management do you think it would be good to get into – hotel, sports, tourism, business?