Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Magazines
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-10-07 02:16

There are magazines on just about anything you can think of. Just walk into a big bookstore and see the hundreds of different kinds of magazines. There are magazines for men, magazines for women, for children, for bankers, stamp collectors and even English students. They¡¯re quite amazing when you think about it. There¡¯s so much information in them. It must take a long time to make one magazine. And they are such great value for money. I like reading magazines that I would never usually buy. This happens when I¡¯m in a waiting room. I like flicking through the magazine rack and looking through the magazines. I don¡¯t care if it¡¯s in another language. The pictures are interesting.
* just about = °ÅÀÇ (´Ù); ´ëÃæ, ¾óÃß/ take a long time = ¿À·¡ °É¸®´Ù/ value for money = µ·[°¡°Ý]¿¡ ÇÕ´çÇÑ °¡Ä¡(ÀÖ´Â °Í)/ waiting room = ´ë±â½Ç, ´ëÇÕ½Ç/ flick through ~ = ~À» È×È× ³Ñ°Üº¸´Ù/ magazine rack = ÀâÁö(½Å¹®) ²ÈÀÌ[¼±¹Ý]/ look through ~ = ~À» (ºü¸£°Ô) »ìÆì[ÈȾî]º¸´Ù

* Áú¹® *

01. Do you read magazines in English?
02. Do you subscribe to any magazines?
03. What were the first magazines you started reading?
04. What kinds of magazines are there in your country?
05. Which do you like better, magazines or newspapers?
06. Are magazines the best thing to use to kill insects in your house?
07. Would you prefer to read a fashion, gossip, sports or car magazine?
08. Do you think there are magazines for every kind of hobby and interest?
09. Do you keep magazines after you¡¯ve read them or do you throw them away?
10. Do you read magazines that are published especially for English learners?
11. What magazine would you like to see created that would be perfect for you?
12. Do you think magazines in English are better than those in your own language?
13. Do you ever read online magazines? Do you think they are better than paper magazines?
14. What kinds of magazines in your country are on the top shelf? Is this where they belong?
15. If your face could be on the cover of any magazine in the world, what publication would you choose, and why? 
16. What do you think of the selection of magazines usually found in dental clinics, doctor¡¯s surgeries and hair salons?
17. Do you ever read magazines written for members of the opposite sex – men¡¯s magazine and women¡¯s magazines?