Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Literature
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-09-09 01:09

Literature is one thing that makes me very happy. I have loved books of all kinds since I was very small. I don¡¯t know what I would do in life without novels, poems and plays. It¡¯s amazing how literature can change your life. It educates you, makes you happy, makes you sad, inspires you and so much more. I think I¡¯d be a completely different person without it. Literature has been a big influence on my life – perhaps as much as my friends. I think literature is really powerful. It can help us understand other cultures. Recently, I have read a lot of Indian literature, in English, of course. The books I read have totally changed my image of India and Indians. My experience has really made me want to read more books from other countries.
* literature = ¹®ÇÐ; (ƯÁ¤ ºÐ¾ßÀÇ) ¹®Çå[Àμ⹰]/ novel = ¼Ò¼³/ poem = (ÇÑ ÆíÀÇ) ½Ã(ãÌ)/ play = Èñ°î; ¿¬±Ø, (¶óµð¿À, ÅÚ·¹ºñÀü¿ë) ±Ø/ educate = ±³À°ÇÏ´Ù, °¡¸£Ä¡´Ù/ inspire = °í¹«[°Ý·Á]ÇÏ´Ù; ¿µ°¨À» ÁÖ´Ù/ completely = ¿ÏÀüÈ÷, ÀüÀûÀ¸·Î/ without = ~¾øÀÌ/ influence = ¿µÇâ/ perhaps = ¾Æ¸¶, ¾î¼¸é/ as much as ~ = ~¸øÁö ¾Ê°Ô, ~¸¸Å­, ~Á¤µµ

* Áú¹® * 

01. Do you like classical literature?
02. What kind of literature do you read?
03. What do you think of modern literature?
04. What do you think of children¡¯s literature?
05. Are you proud of your country¡¯s literature?
06. Would you like to study English literature?
07. Did you enjoy studying literature at school?
08. Who is your favorite character from literature?
09. Has the literature of your country influenced the world?
10. Would you like to study the history of world literature?
11. What different kinds of literature exist? Is literature only novels?
12. What image do you have of people who study literature at university?
13. Have you read any books by winners of the Nobel Prize for Literature?
14. Do you think we¡¯ll all be reading or listening to e-Books in the future?
15. Do you think songwriters should be eligible for the Nobel Prize for Literature?
16. Are you more interested in world literature or just the literature of your country?
17. Do you think today¡¯s literature is up to the same standard of the literature from a hundred years ago?