Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Life
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-08-18 01:48

Life is for living. That¡¯s what I believe. It sounds very simple, but actually, it¡¯s quite difficult. You only have one life, so you really have to live it. Don¡¯t waste time doing boring things. Live life for today. Is living working in an office all your life? No. Take some risks in life. Invest in your life and do the things you really want to do. If you don¡¯t try and live your dreams, you don¡¯t really live. I often hear people saying to other, ¡°get a life¡±. I agree with them. Don¡¯t wait and let life pass you by. Life is too short and you can¡¯t go back. I have a full life. I don¡¯t live life in the fast lane, but I do make sure (that) I do things so that when I look back on my life, I won¡¯t have any regrets.
* sound ~ = (¸»À» µè°Å³ª ±ÛÀ» Àо´Ï) ~ÀÎ °Í °°´Ù[~ó·³ µé¸®´Ù]/ waste time + ~ing = ~ÇÏ´À¶ó[Çϸç] ½Ã°£À» ³¶ºñÇÏ´Ù/ take a risk = ¸ðÇèÀ» ÇÏ´Ù[¹Þ¾ÆµéÀÌ´Ù]/ invest in ~ = ~¿¡ ÅõÀÚÇÏ´Ù/ get a life = µûºÐÇÏ°Ô ±¼Áö¸¶, Á¤½Å Á» Â÷·Á, ¶È ¹Ù·Î »ì¾î/ pass sb by = (¾Æ¹«·± ¿µÇâÀ» ÁÖÁö ¾Ê°í) ~À» ½ºÃÄ Áö³ª°¡´Ù/ (life) in the fast lane = ¾Æ½½¾Æ½½Çϸ鼭µµ Àç¹ÌÀÖ´Â (¾àÀ°°­½ÄÀÇ Àλý)/ make sure (that) ~ = ~ÀÓÀ» È®½ÇÈ÷ ÇÏ´Ù/ so that ~ = ~Çϵµ·Ï/ look back on ~ = ~À» µÚµ¹¾Æº¸´Ù/ have regret(s) = ÈÄȸÇÏ´Ù  

* Áú¹® * 

01. Do you enjoy life?
02. Is life complicated?
03. What¡¯s your love life like?
04. What is the meaning of life?
05. What¡¯s your biggest goal in life?
06. Do you have a good quality of life?
07. Have you led an easy or difficult life?
08. Do you think there¡¯s life after death?
09. What will life be like fifty years from now?
10. Who has been your biggest influence in life?
11. Do you ever feel you have wasted your life?
12. What word would you use to sum up your life?
13. Would you like to live your same life all over again?
14. Is life more similar to a pizza or a box of chocolates?
15. What does life taste, smell, feel, look and sound like?
16. What life-changing moments have you had in your life?
17. Do you think there¡¯s life on Mars (or on other planets)?
18. If life came with an instruction manual, what would it say?
19. If you could live someone else¡¯s life, whose would it be and why?