Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Lies
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-08-04 23:55

I wonder if there is anyone in the world who never lies. Not even a small white lie. It seems everyone lies at some point in their life, or their day. Some people are better liars than others. In fact, I often read lying is an art. Children are pretty good at lying. Or perhaps they¡¯re pretty bad, because it¡¯s easy to tell when a child is lying. I read that the more lies children tell, the more intelligent they are. You need to be creative and imaginative to lie. There comes a stage in our lives when most of us stop lying. We are all told that it¡¯s always better to tell the truth. Not all of us do this though. There are many very intelligent people who lie. We even trust them to run our country. I¡¯ve lost count of the number of politicians who have been caught lying.
* wonder if ~ = ~¿©ºÎ¸¦ ±Ã±ÝÇØÇÏ´Ù/ not even ~ = ÀüÇô ~¾Æ´Ï´Ù, ~Á¶Â÷ ¾Ê´Ù/ white lie = ¾ÇÀÇ ¾ø´Â[¼±ÀÇÀÇ] °ÅÁþ¸»/ it seems ~ = ~ÀÎ µíÇÏ´Ù/ at some point = ¾î´Â ½ÃÁ¡¿¡, ¾î´Â ¼ø°£¿¡ / an art = ±â¼ú/ creative = âÁ¶(âÀÇ)ÀûÀÎ/ imaginative = »ó»ó·ÂÀÌ Ç³ºÎÇÑ/ be told that ~ = ~¶ó°í(¶ó´Â) µè´Ù/ lose count of ~ = ~ÀÇ ¼ö¸¦ ¼¼´Ù°¡ µµÁß¿¡ Àؾî¹ö¸®´Ù, ~À» À߸ø ¼¼´Ù/ politician = Á¤Ä¡ÀÎ/ be caught ~ing = ~ÇÏ´Ù °É¸®´Ù, ºÙÀâÈ÷´Ù

* Áú¹® * 

01. Why do people lie?
02. How often do you lie?
03. Is it OK to tell lies?
04. What do you think of liars?
05. Who lies more, men or women?
06. Do you think white lies are OK?
07. Would you ever lie in a court of law?
08. Have you ever lied in a job interview?
09. Do you feel guilty when you tell a lie?
10. What¡¯s the biggest lie you¡¯ve ever told?
11. Has a lie someone told you ever hurt you?
12. How many lies are there in a pack of lies?
13. Have you ever cheated on or lied to a partner?
14. Have you ever been found out when telling a lie?
15. What would you do if someone spread lies about you?
16. Do you think you could lie and beat a lie detection test?
17. Someone once said there are ¡®lies, damned lies and statistics.¡¯ What do you think of this?
18. People often say: ¡°It¡¯s easy to tell when politicians lie – they move their lips.¡± Do you agree with this?
19. Children who are good liars often grow up to be very intelligent. Were you a good liar when you were a child?