Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Job interviews
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-04-18 22:52

Job interviews are always hit and miss for me. Sometimes I have a great interview and get the job. Other times, my interview bombs and I don¡¯t get the job. It¡¯s really important to prepare. You must also be confident and make sure the interviewer knows you really want the job. The trick is to make the interviewer think you are the best person for the job. I always wear my best suit and arrive early. I always smile when I walk into the interview room. First impressions are very important. It¡¯s also a good idea to talk about your experiences - sell yourself. Make sure you have a few good questions to ask at the end of the interview. Interview technique is something we learn over time – you get to relax more the more interviews you have.
* hit and miss = ¿¹ÃøÇϱ⠾î·Á¿î, º¹ºÒº¹ÀÇ, µÇ´Â ´ë·Î ÇÏ´Â/ bomb = ´ë½ÇÆÐ/ prepare = ÁغñÇÏ´Ù/ confident = Àڽۨ ÀÖ´Â; È®½ÅÇÏ´Â/ make sure (that ~) = ¹Ýµå½Ã (~Çϵµ·Ï) ÇÏ´Ù[(~À») È®½ÇÈ÷ ÇÏ´Ù]/ trick = ºñ°á, ¿ä·É, ¹¦Ã¥/ first impression = ùÀλó/ sell oneself = Àڱ⠼±ÀüÀ» ÇÏ´Ù[ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ ÀåÁ¡À» ¾Ë¸®´Ù]; Àڱ⠸öÀ» ÆÈ´Ù[¸ÅÃáÇÏ´Ù]/ over time = ¿À·£½Ã°£¿¡ °Éó, ½Ã°£ÀÌ Áö³ª¸é¼­, ½Ã°£ÀÌ È帣´Â µ¿¾È 

* Áú¹® * 

01. What do you think of job interviews?
02. What do you do before a job interview?
03. What experience do you have of job interviews?
04. What's the best way to pass a job interview?
05. What should you wear to a job interview?
06. Why do people get nervous in job interviews?
07. What difficult questions have you in an interview?
08. What are your strong/weak points in job interviews?
09. How should you sit in a job interview?
10. Is it important to ask questions in interviews?
11. How did your last job interview go?
12. What was your first job interview like?
13. How do you feel after a job interview?
14. How do you sell yourself in an interview?
15. What questions would a teacher get asked?
16.  Should you make jokes in a job interview?
17. Should there be an interview for US President?
18. How can you practice for job interviews?
19. What is your favourite job interview question?