Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Jewelry
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-04-08 23:14

I think jewelry is stupid. What¡¯s the point? I can understand it was popular a couple of thousand years ago, but not today. It all belongs to when we lived in caves. Why do people feel the need to wear necklaces and bracelets? It seems that jewelry is becoming more and more popular. Nowadays people are wearing rings on their toes and piercing their tongues and bodies. I¡¯ve never really understood why men wear jewelry, especially thick gold chains. A lot of jewelry is dangerous. I often think if earrings catch on something, they¡¯ll rip your ears. Some rings that women wear are also dangerous. They could cause serious damage to someone¡¯s face. The only jewelry I wear is a wedding ring. Just a simple one.
* jewelry = º¸¼®·ù; Àå½Å±¸/ point = (ÀǵµÇÏ´Â) ÀǹÌ/ popular = Àαâ ÀÖ´Â; ´ëÁß[Åë¼Ó]ÀûÀÎ/ belong to ~ = ~¿¡ ¼ÓÇÏ´Ù/ cave = µ¿±¼/ feel the need to ~ = (~ÇÒ) Çʿ並 ´À³¢´Ù/ necklace = ¸ñ°ÉÀÌ/ bracelet = ÆÈÂî/ it seems that ~ = ~ÀÎ °Í °°´Ù/ toe = ¹ß°¡¶ô/ pierce = (»ÏÁ·ÇÑ ±â±¸·Î) ¶Õ´Ù[Â´Ù/¹Ú´Ù]/ tongue = Çô; Çú¹Ù´Ú/ gold chain = ±ÝÁÙ/ catch on ~ = ~¿¡ °É¸®´Ù/ rip = Âõ´Ù/ cause[do] damage to ~ = ~¿¡ ÇÇÇظ¦ ÀÔÈ÷´Ù[¼ÕÇظ¦ ³¢Ä¡´Ù]

* Áú¹® * 

01. Why do people wear jewelry?
02. Do you like wearing jewelry?
03. What kind of jewelry do you like?
04. How often do you go in jewelry shops?
05. Do you prefer gold or silver jewelry?
06. Is there any jewelry that you wear 24/7?
07. What kind of jewelry looks good on men?
08. Are diamonds really a girl¡¯s best friend?
09. Is a wedding ring considered to be jewelry?
10. Do people look better with or without jewelry?
11. Do you like traditional jewelry or ethnic jewelry?
12. Do you think wearing a lot of jewelry looks good or bad?
13. Would you like to wear the jewelry the Queen of England wears?
14. What is the best age for boys and girls to start wearing jewelry?
15. Do you think jewelry should be passed down from one generation to the next?
16. What piece of jewelry would you like to design and then have a jeweler make for you?