Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Investments
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-04-01 11:03

I¡¯m totally hopeless with money. I¡¯ve never really understood things like investments. I should be more interested in investments because I know I¡¯ll get more money. I find everything very confusing. I never know what to invest in. Some of my friends invest in stocks and shares. I never did this. I¡¯m happy because I didn¡¯t lose money in the financial crash. I think it would be interesting to invest in things like wine. I saw a TV program once. Wine goes up and up and up in price. You really can make a lot of money. I think investing in property nowadays is risky. I also know a lot of people who now owe lots of money on the house they bought because the prices crashed. Perhaps it¡¯s better to keep my money under the bed.
* totally = ¿ÏÀüÈ÷, ÀüÀûÀ¸·Î/ hopeless = (´É·Â, ±â¼úÀÌ) ÇüÆí¾ø´Â, ~¿¡ Áªº´ÀÎ; °¡¸Á ¾ø´Â/ interested in ~ = ~¿¡ °ü½ÉÀÖ´Â/ find A + B = A¸¦ B¶ó°í ¿©±â´Ù[B¶ó´Â °ÍÀ» ¾Ë°Ô µÇ´Ù]/ confusing = È¥¶õ½º·¯¿î/ invest in ~ = ~¿¡ ÅõÀÚÇÏ´Ù/ financial crash = ±ÝÀ¶ Æø¶ô[ºØ±«]/ make money = ¸¹Àº µ·À» ¹ú´Ù, ¼öÀÍÀ» ¾ò´Ù/ property = ºÎµ¿»ê/ risky = À§ÇèÇÑ/ owe money on ~ = ~¿¡ ºúÁö´Ù/ crash = (¹°°¡, ÁÖ°¡, »ç¾÷ü µîÀÌ) Æø¶ô[ºØ±«/µµ»ê]ÇÏ´Ù/ under the bed = ħ´ë ¹Ø¿¡

* Áú¹® * 

01. What kind of things can you invest in?
02. Do you like reading about investments?
03. Is your country a good place to invest?
04. How far do you trust people with your money?
05. When should people start investing their money?
06. What things do you think are risky investments?
07. What investment advice have you heard recently?
08. What risks are there investing in the stock market?
09. What springs to mind when you hear the word ¡®investment¡¯?
10. Do you think you¡¯ll have a lot of investments when you¡¯re older?
11. Would you like to put money into an investment bank?
12. How is it possible to invest in people? Is this a good idea?
13. Do you think you are/would be a cautious or risky investor?
14. What rates or return would you want/expect on money you invest?
15. Is there a history in your family of people making investments?
16. How confident are you / would you be with investing your money?
17. What question would you like to ask an investment expert?
18. What investment opportunities that you missed do you wish you¡¯d taken advantage of?