Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Internet
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-03-21 10:15

I think the Internet is the greatest invention ever. Think how it has changed the world. So much information is out there. It has totally changed my life. I can chat with friends, download music, buy books and get all the info I need for my homework. It took days or weeks to do any of these things before the Internet. I spend hours every day online. I think I spend a little too long. I¡¯m sure staring at a computer screen all day isn¡¯t good for my eyes. I think it¡¯s also making me fat. I need to exercise a little more. The only thing I don¡¯t like about the Internet is that it can be dangerous. I don¡¯t really like putting my personal information online, especially on social networking sites like Facebook.
* invention = ¹ß¸í; ¹ß¸íÇ°/ ever = ºñ±³±Þ, ÃÖ»ó±ÞÀÇ Àǹ̸¦ °­Á¶ÇÔ/ chat with[to] ~ = ~¿Í ¼ö´Ù¸¦ ¶³´Ù/ stare at ~ = ~À» ÀÀ½ÃÇÏ´Ù/ put ~ online = ~À» ÀÎÅͳݿ¡ ¿Ã¸®´Ù/ personal information = °³ÀÎ[½Å»ó] Á¤º¸/ especially = ƯÈ÷; Ưº°È÷ (~À» À§Çؼ­)/ social networking site = ¼Ò¼È ³×Æ®¿öÅ© »çÀÌÆ®

* Áú¹® * 

01. What do you use the Internet for?
02. How has the Internet changed the world?
03. What¡¯s the best thing about the Internet?
04. Could the Internet have a better name?
05. What does the Internet need more of?
06. What is your favourite Internet site?
07. Could you live without the Internet?
08. What annoys you about the Internet?
09. Are you addicted to the Internet?
10. What would the world be like without the Internet?
11. What kind of technology will replace the Internet?
12. Can you remember the first time you used the Internet?
13. How would your life be different without the Internet?
14. Do you think fingerprints or retina scans are better than ID cards?
15. What do you think of the idea of Internet shopping or online dating?
16. What do you think of social networking sites like Facebook, MySpace and Bebo?
17. Do you think people will prefer to live their lives on the Internet instead of real life?