Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Information
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-03-08 10:14

We are living in an age of information. That¡¯s what I keep hearing on TV and reading in newspapers. We are surrounded by information technology that puts information at our fingertips. To get ahead, you need the latest information. I¡¯m not really sure how much information we need. Our brains can only handle a certain amount of information at a time. I reckon a lot of us have information overload. I¡¯m sure before computers came along this didn¡¯t happen. One problem with computers is the amount of personal information online. I worry about putting confidential info on different websites. Of course the great thing about computers is that we have so much information at our disposal. That¡¯s pretty useful.
* age of information = Á¤º¸ÀÇ ½Ã´ë/ be surrounded by ~ = ~·Î(¿¡) µÑ·¯½ÎÀÌ´Ù/ put[have] ~ at one's fingertips = ~À» ´çÀå ÀÌ¿ëÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â, ~À» Àß ¾Ë°í ÀÖ´Â; ~À» °ð ¾µ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â/ get ahead = ¾Õ¼­´Ù; Ãâ¼¼ÇÏ´Ù, ¼º°øÇÏ´Ù/ the latest = (°¡Àå) ÃÖ±ÙÀÇ[ÃÖ½ÅÀÇ]/ handle = ´Ù·ç´Ù, ó¸®ÇÏ´Ù/ at a time = ÇÑ ¹ø¿¡/ reckon = (~¶ó°í) »ý°¢ÇÏ´Ù/ overload = °úºÎÇÏ/ come along = »ý±â´Ù[³ªÅ¸³ª´Ù]; µµÂøÇÏ´Ù; (¿øÇÏ´Â ´ë·Î) µÇ¾î °¡´Ù/ confidential = ºñ¹Ð[±â¹Ð]ÀÇ/ have ~ at one's disposal = ~À» ´©±¸ÀÇ ¸¶À½´ë·Î »ç¿ëÇÏ´Ù

* Áú¹® *

01. How do you gather information?
02. What is information overload?
03. What has the Internet done for information?
04. What do you think ¡®information economics¡¯ is?
05. Do you often go to tourist information offices?
06. Is there freedom of information in your country?
07. Are you happy with the amount of information in your head?
08. How much useless information do you think you¡¯ve learned?
09. Do you have more information than your grandparents?
10. Is it important to know a lot of information in today¡¯s world?
11. Are you happy to be living in the ¡®Information Age¡¯?
12. What¡¯s the difference between information and knowledge?
13. What information technology do you think is most important?
14. What kind of information is dangerous in the wrong hands?
15. What important information are you carrying on you now?
16. What is the information superhighway and why is it important?
17/ What personal information about you should be confidential information?