Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Headlines] (LW-Á¤Ä¡/»çȸ/°æÁ¦) Trump - ¡®No Reason¡¯ to Believe Russia Interfered in US Election
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  18-07-22 02:55

American President Donald Trump has said he cannot see any reason to believe Russia interfered in the 2016 election that put him in office. Trump made the statement at a joint news conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Every major American intelligence agency found that there was such interference by Russia during the election. The issue remains under investigation by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller who has charged members of Trump¡¯s campaign as well as Russians. Trump met with Russian President Vladimir Putin Monday in Helsinki, Finland. "During today's meeting I addressed directly with President Putin the issue of Russian interference in our elections. I felt this was a message best delivered in person. I spent a great deal of time talking about it."
* interfere in ~ = ~¿¡ °³ÀÔÇÏ´Ù/ election = ¼±°Å/ put sb in office = ~¸¦ ´ç¼±½ÃÅ°´Ù, Áý±ÇÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ´Ù/ joint news conference = °øµ¿ ±âÀÚȸ°ß/ intelligence agency = Á¤º¸±¹, Á¤º¸[øº¸]ºÎ (ƯÈ÷ ±º»ç·Â¿¡ °üÇÑ Á¤º¸¸¦ ¼öÁýÇÏ´Â Á¤ºÎ ±â°ü)/ under investigation = Á¶»óÁß(ÀÇ)/ charge sb (with ~) = ~¸¦ (~·Î) ±â¼ÒÇÏ´Ù, °í¼ÒÇÏ´Ù/ in person = Á÷Á¢, ¸ö¼Ò/ a great deal of ~ = ´Ù·®ÀÇ, »ó´ç·®ÀÇ, ¸¹Àº ~