Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Misc] (BF-164) ÀºÇà ÆÇÃ˼­ (Promotional Letter, Bank)
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  17-01-13 21:45

Promotional Letter, Bank

Dear

Let me take this opportunity to personally thank you for choosing our bank to handle your account. 
I know a great amount of care goes into choosing a banker, and your decision reaffirms my belief in 
the old fashioned ways of banking. We believe our depositors enjoy the personal contact they receive 
at each one of our branches.
* handle = (»óȲ・»ç¶÷・ÀÛ¾÷・°¨Á¤À») ´Ù·ç´Ù[´Ù½º¸®´Ù/ó¸®ÇÏ´Ù]/ a great amount of ~ = ¾öû³­ ¾çÀÇ ~
* reaffirm = (¹«¾ùÀÌ »ç½ÇÀÓÀ») ÀçÂ÷ È®ÀÎ[È®¾ð]ÇÏ´Ù/ depositor = ¿¹±ÝÀÚ[ÁÖ]

Be assured that the personal banking concept enjoys our greatest commitment. We employ the latest technology 
in computers, however, we will never abandon our personal commitment to you, the customer, our greatest asset.
* commitment = ¾à¼Ó; Àü³ä/ employ = (±â¼ú・¹æ¹ý µîÀ») ¾²´Ù[ÀÌ¿ëÇÏ´Ù] / abandon = ¹ö¸®´Ù[¶°³ª´Ù/À¯±âÇÏ´Ù]  

I hope you will investigate our trust services, and feel free to use any of the many services we have designed 
to make your banking experience as enjoyable and comprehensive as possible.
* investigate = Á¶»ç[¿¬±¸/¼ö»ç]ÇÏ´Ù/ comprehensive = Á¾ÇÕÀûÀÎ, Æ÷°ýÀûÀÎ

I have enclosed our latest financial statement for your review, along with a descriptive brochure of the many 
services available to you.  If I may be of any help in the future, please feel free to call upon this office.
* enclose = µ¿ºÀÇÏ´Ù/ descriptive = ¼­¼ú[¹¦»ç]ÇÏ´Â/ call upon[on] ~ = ~¿¡°Ô ûÇÏ´Ù[ºÎŹÇÏ´Ù]; ¿ä±¸ÇÏ´Ù