Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Speaking] ¡Ù Job Interview 018 - What Did You Do To Prepare For This Interview? ¡Ù
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  16-11-05 19:28

"Back to the Basics = ±âº»[¿øÁ¡, ÃʽÉ]À¸·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡´Ù"
"Chance favors only the prepared mind = ±âȸ´Â ÁغñµÈ ÀÚ¿¡°Ô¸¸ ¿Â´Ù"
´©±¸¿¡°Ô³ª ±âȸ´Â ã¾Æ¿É´Ï´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸, ÁÖ¾îÁø ±âȸ¸¦ ÃÖ´ëÇÑ À¯¸®ÇÏ°Ô È°¿ëÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº
¿ÀÁ÷ ÁغñµÈ ÀÚ¿¡°Ô¸¸ ÁÖ¾îÁö´Â º¸»óÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×°Ô ¸éÁ¢ÀÌµç ¹«¾ùÀÎµç ´Ã ÃʽÉÀ» ÀÒÁö ¾Ê°í
»îÀÇ ¸Å ¼ø°£À» "ÀϱâÀÏȸ(ìéÑ¢ìéüå / ´Ü ÇÑ ¹øÀÇ ±âȸ, ´Ü ÇÑ ¹øÀÇ ¸¸³²)"·Î ¿©±ä´Ù¸é
¿©·¯ºÐÀº ÀÌ¹Ì ÃæºÐÇÑ º¸»óÀ» ¹ÞÀº »îÀ» »ì°Ô µÉ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

1. Dress appropriately = ÀûÇÕÇÑ ÀÇ»óÀÇ Âø¿ë
2. Arrive in good time = ½Ã°£¿¡ ¸ÂÃç ÀÏÂï µµÂø
3. Body language = ¸öÁþ ¾ð¾îÀÇ È°¿ë
4. Expect the unexpected = ÀÇ¿ÜÀÇ Áú¹®À» ¿¹»ó
5. Ask questions = Áú¹®Çϱâ

¸éÁ¢ÀÇ ¸ðµç ´äÀº ¹Ýµå½Ã ¾Æ·¡ÀÇ »çÇ×À» °í·ÁÇÏ¿© ÁغñµÇ¾î¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
[³ª¸¦ Ç¥ÇöÇ϶ó! / ºñÀü°ú °¡´É¼ºÀ» Á¦½ÃÇ϶ó! / ³ª¸¦ ¼±ÅÃÇÏ°Ô Ç϶ó!]

A. Effective Action Verbs
¸éÁ¢¿¡¼­ Áß¿äÇÑ °ÍÀº ¿µÇâ·ÂÀÌ ÀÖ´Â ÇൿÀ¸·Î ³ªÅ¸³­ È¿°úÀûÀÎ µ¿»çÀÇ ÀûÀýÇÑ »ç¿ëÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
µÎ·ç¹¶¼úÇÏ°í ±¸Ã¼ÀûÀÌÁö ¸øÇÑ Åë»óÀûÀΠǥÁع®±¸¿Í °°Àº ´äÀº ÇÇÇÏ¼Å¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

1. deliver = (¾à¼ÓÀ») ÁöÅ°´Ù; (»ç¶÷µéÀÇ ±â´ë´ë·Î °á°ú¸¦) ³»³õ´Ù[»êÃâÇÏ´Ù]  
Delivered annual revenue of $1.5B annually across Europe/Middle East/Africa, accounting for 20 percent
more revenue and profit than comparable operation in North America delivered.

2. demonstrate = (ÇൿÀ¸·Î) º¸¿©ÁÖ´Ù[¹ßÈÖÇÏ´Ù] 
Demonstrated product-knowledge growth and enhanced external customer contact through constant communication
with some of the financial world's most demanding and knowledgeable people -- hedge-fund managers, traders, and
operations personnel.

3. deploy = È¿À²ÀûÀ¸·Î »ç¿ëÇÏ´Ù  
Deployed excellent political skills and contacts to testify to New Jersey Education Finance Program task force and
legislative committees about public education in New Jersey.

B. ÀÎÅͺä Çʼö Ç¥Çö
´©±¸³ª ´Ù ¾Ë°í »ç¿ëÇÏ´Â ¸»ÀÌÁö¸¸, ´©±¸³ª ½±°Ô ±× Ç¥ÇöÀ» ÇÏÁö´Â ¸øÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
ÁÖ¾îÁø ½Ã°£ ¾È¿¡ ÀûÀýÇÑ °æ±¸(ÌíÏ£) ¶Ç´Â °£´Ü¸í·áÇѠǥÇöÀ» ÅëÇÑ ÀÇ»ç Àü´ÞÀÌ ¸Å¿ì Áß¿äÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

18. ¸®´õ´Â ¸ðµç »ç¶÷À» °øÁ¤ÇÏ°Ô ´ëÇÏ°í Á¤Á÷ÇØ¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
A leader must treat everyone fairly and must have integrity.

C. ÇÙ½É Q&A

018 - What Did You Do To Prepare For This Interview? = How Did You Prepare For This Interview?
= Have you prepared for this interview? = How did you made your Interview preparations?

TIPS: What the Question Really Means: 
Preparing for an interview represents one of the most important steps in the job search process.
Knowledgeable job seekers recognize the importance of thorough interview preparation and typically research
the company and the position before meeting with the employer. Preemptively researching the employer not only
equips job seekers with valuable information about the potential workplace but also provides a legitimate answer
to the common question, ¡°What did you do to prepare for this interview?¡± When employers ask about interview
preparation, the question actually reveals how much the applicant really cares about the job opportunity.

BEST ANSWER: How to Answer the Question:
Questions about interview preparation give job seekers the opportunity to show genuine desires for the position.
To answer the question in the most effective way possible, applicants must perform a bit of research prior to attending
the interview. By perusing the company website ahead of time, interviewees may learn enough about the prospective
employer to demonstrate adequate preparation and interest in the job. Employers want to hire people committed to
going above and beyond the call of duty, even in terms of preparing for interviews. Therefore, when responding to
questions on the subject, candidates should emphasize desire for the job before specifically describing each step taken
to prepare for the interview process.

(1) Well, I made quite an effort to do that. I browsed through the website of the organization, I learned about the various products it offers and I understood the specific roles and responsibilities of the separate teams. Moreover, I did a ¡®competitor-analysis¡¯ to ascertain the market share, business model and revenue comparison of your competitors. Lastly, I tried to reason out how I would be able to bring my expertise to the table while bridging the need gap to new markets and retaining our market position.

(2)
I browsed through the online product catalog and I familiarized myself with the specific features of each one of them. I am all set to differentiate our products with that of competitor¡¯s and sell across.

(3)
Of course I looked at your web site, and talked to some people about the company, but I think 10 successful years in this business has prepared me not only for this interview, but for the job as well.