Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Factories
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  16-10-22 15:06

[Àü¹® + mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

I have a strange hobby. It¡¯s visiting factories. I¡¯m really interested to see how things work and how they are made. I¡¯ve learnt so many things on my factory visits. Factories are amazing. They are like mini cities. The thing that surprises me most is how everything works together. Everyone knows exactly what to do and when to do it. Even the robots. Car factories are cool, but very noisy. A car assembly line is like a giant ballet dance with everything moving perfectly together. It¡¯s quite easy to visit factories. All you have to do is go to their homepage and see if they have visiting times, or write to them. The best factories to visit are ones that produce food and drinks. You always get free stuff. Unfortunately you don¡¯t get a free car at car factories.
* work = (±â°è・ÀåÄ¡ µîÀÌ) ÀÛµ¿µÇ´Ù[±â´ÉÇÏ´Ù]/ assembly line = (´ë·® »ý»êÀÇ) Á¶¸³ ÀÛ¾÷/ ballet dance = ¹ß·¹´í½º/ visiting time = ¹æ¹® ½Ã°£/ produce = (»óÇ°À» ƯÈ÷ ´ë·®À¸·Î) »ý»êÇÏ´Ù 

* Áú¹® *

1. What factories were in your town 50 years ago?
2. Would you like to work in a factory?
3. Which country do you think has the most efficient factories?
4. Have overseas companies built factories in your country?
5. What do factories need to do to protect the environment?
6. Should factories be full of workers or robots?
7. Why do you think many countries copy Japanese factories?
8. What do you think factories of the future will look like?
9. How did factories change societies?
10. Do you think all factories need organized unions?
11. How have mass production techniques in factories changed our lives?
12. How have working conditions in factories changed since the Industrial Revolution?
13. What should be done about multinational companies employing children in sweat shops?