Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Speaking] ¡Ù Job Interview 016 - What challenges are you looking for in this position? ¡Ù
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  16-10-15 12:24

"Back to the Basics = ±âº»[¿øÁ¡, ÃʽÉ]À¸·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡´Ù"
"Chance favors only the prepared mind = ±âȸ´Â ÁغñµÈ ÀÚ¿¡°Ô¸¸ ¿Â´Ù"
´©±¸¿¡°Ô³ª ±âȸ´Â ã¾Æ¿É´Ï´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸, ÁÖ¾îÁø ±âȸ¸¦ ÃÖ´ëÇÑ À¯¸®ÇÏ°Ô È°¿ëÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº
¿ÀÁ÷ ÁغñµÈ ÀÚ¿¡°Ô¸¸ ÁÖ¾îÁö´Â º¸»óÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×°Ô ¸éÁ¢ÀÌµç ¹«¾ùÀÎµç ´Ã ÃʽÉÀ» ÀÒÁö ¾Ê°í
»îÀÇ ¸Å ¼ø°£À» "ÀϱâÀÏȸ(ìéÑ¢ìéüå / ´Ü ÇÑ ¹øÀÇ ±âȸ, ´Ü ÇÑ ¹øÀÇ ¸¸³²)"·Î ¿©±ä´Ù¸é
¿©·¯ºÐÀº ÀÌ¹Ì ÃæºÐÇÑ º¸»óÀ» ¹ÞÀº »îÀ» »ì°Ô µÉ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

1. Dress appropriately = ÀûÇÕÇÑ ÀÇ»óÀÇ Âø¿ë
2. Arrive in good time = ½Ã°£¿¡ ¸ÂÃç ÀÏÂï µµÂø
3. Body language = ¸öÁþ ¾ð¾îÀÇ È°¿ë
4. Expect the unexpected = ÀÇ¿ÜÀÇ Áú¹®À» ¿¹»ó
5. Ask questions = Áú¹®Çϱâ

¸éÁ¢ÀÇ ¸ðµç ´äÀº ¹Ýµå½Ã ¾Æ·¡ÀÇ »çÇ×À» °í·ÁÇÏ¿© ÁغñµÇ¾î¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
[³ª¸¦ Ç¥ÇöÇ϶ó! / ºñÀü°ú °¡´É¼ºÀ» Á¦½ÃÇ϶ó! / ³ª¸¦ ¼±ÅÃÇÏ°Ô Ç϶ó!]

A. Effective Action Verbs
¸éÁ¢¿¡¼­ Áß¿äÇÑ °ÍÀº ¿µÇâ·ÂÀÌ ÀÖ´Â ÇൿÀ¸·Î ³ªÅ¸³­ È¿°úÀûÀÎ µ¿»çÀÇ ÀûÀýÇÑ »ç¿ëÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
µÎ·ç¹¶¼úÇÏ°í ±¸Ã¼ÀûÀÌÁö ¸øÇÑ Åë»óÀûÀΠǥÁع®±¸¿Í °°Àº ´äÀº ÇÇÇÏ¼Å¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

1. craft = °øµé¿© ¸¸µé´Ù
Crafted decision memos at request of Prime Minister of Bangladesh and US President; laid foundation
that influenced Congress to approve unprecedented buy-back of $400M aircraft program from Thailand.

2. create = âÁ¶[âÃâ/âÀÛ]ÇÏ´Ù
Created organizational design and built effective teams; structured and led new Information Management Division,
including Business Response Team, Quality Assurance Group, and Application Services Team.

3. cultivate = (´©±¸¿ÍÀÇ °ü°è¸¦) ±¸ÃàÇÏ´Ù[½×´Ù]    
Cultivated strong relationships with city, volunteers, and key constituents.

B. ÀÎÅͺä Çʼö Ç¥Çö
´©±¸³ª ´Ù ¾Ë°í »ç¿ëÇÏ´Â ¸»ÀÌÁö¸¸, ´©±¸³ª ½±°Ô ±× Ç¥ÇöÀ» ÇÏÁö´Â ¸øÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
ÁÖ¾îÁø ½Ã°£ ¾È¿¡ ÀûÀýÇÑ °æ±¸(ÌíÏ£) ¶Ç´Â °£´Ü¸í·áÇѠǥÇöÀ» ÅëÇÑ ÀÇ»ç Àü´ÞÀÌ ¸Å¿ì Áß¿äÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

16. Àú´Â ÀÌ °æÇèÀ» ÅëÇØ ÆÀȯ°æ¿¡¼­ ¹«¾ùÀ» ÇØ¾ß ÇÏ´ÂÁö¸¦ ¹è¿ü½À´Ï´Ù.
The experience taught me what to do in a team environment.

C. ÇÙ½É Q&A

016 - What challenges are you looking for in this position?

TIPS: Why this question is being asked? 
To determine how you approach challenges on a job and what challenges you may expect to face.

Strategy: Consider the challenges facing the industry for which you are interviewing.
Focus on a couple of those challenges in providing your answer.

BEST ANSWER: The best way to answer questions about the challenges you are seeking is to discuss
how you would like to be able to utilize your skills and experience effectively if you were hired for the job.
You can also mention that you are motivated by challenges, have the ability to effectively meet challenges,
and have the flexibility and skills necessary to handle a challenging job.

(1) I am looking to face the challenge of determining the most effective way to utilize resources to remain
competitive in the advertising sales market.

(2) I would be looking to prove myself as a prominent team member. I want to be able to progress in my career
and consolidate my existing skills by continuing to work in a determined and focused manner.

(3)
As my first management position, I will be looking forward to the challenge of getting an increase in production
that I know this team has the potential to achieve. Moving forward I will be looking for year on year increases in output.

(4)
I am looking to challenge myself to continue improving in this position. Using my experience I believe
I have the ability to make a positive difference and would relish the chance to rise to this challenge.

(5)
I understand that challenges are part and parcel of the job requirement that I am aiming for. I am actually
looking for jobs that would challenge me on a professional basis, so that I can enhance my skills/abilities in order to
add more value to the product or service that the company is offering to its clients.

(6)
I recently got my certificate in XXXX, and I look forward to applying those skills. // In my last job, I filled in for my colleague who did XXXX and learned how to do that well. // I look forward to using those skills in this position. // I am looking forward to using my skills to compile the monthly budget report. // I've been polishing my presentation skills, and I look forward to crafting compelling ones for our department. // I would be joining a team that has high expectations, and I look forward to contributing to their successes. // I'm motivated when there is a challenging deadline. I dive right in so the job is done with time to spare to polish the project. // I know the position requires dealing with customer issues and I am motivated to ensure they have their problems resolved. // I have experience with jobs that require multitasking, and I get satisfaction in keeping priorities addressed, and deadlines met.