Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Exercise
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  16-10-11 16:28

[Àü¹® + mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

Exercise is something most of us love to hate. A lot of us avoid it altogether. I do a lot of exercise, but not because I like it. I do it because it helps me stay slim and healthy. I always feel great after exercising, so there are good parts to it. The thing I hate most is getting ready. It¡¯s really difficult after a hard day¡¯s work to come home and then prepare for your exercises. I really don¡¯t want to do it when I¡¯m getting changed. I hate the warm-up stretching. I also hate the first few minutes of a run, swim or cycle. But then once my lungs stop burning, I settle into a rhythm and things aren¡¯t so bad. Recently I bought an exercise bike. Sitting in my house cycling to loud music or watching TV is a great way to get some exercise.
* love to hate = ±â²¨ÀÌ ½È¾îÇÏ´Â[Áõ¿ÀÇÏ´Â]/ avoid = (ȸ)ÇÇÇÏ´Ù; ¹æÁöÇÏ´Ù, ¸·´Ù/ altogether = ¿ÏÀüÈ÷, ÀüÀûÀ¸·Î; ´ëü·Î/ slim = ³¯¾ÀÇÑ, È£¸®È£¸®ÇÑ/ prepare for ~ = ~À» ÁغñÇÏ´Ù/ warm-up = Áغñ ¿îµ¿/ lung = Æó, ÇãÆÄ/ settle into ~ = ~¿¡ ÀÚ¸®Àâ´Ù

* Áú¹® *

1. Why is exercise so important?
2. What kind of exercise do you think is best?
3. Why do many people not exercise?
4. Do you think it¡¯s easy or difficult to find time to exercise during the day?
5. Do you think people who exercise are happier than those who don¡¯t?
6. Is it more fun to exercise alone or with other people?
7. What are the bad things about exercise?
8. Which exercise would you prefer: jogging, swimming or cycling?
9. Do you think the government should do more to ensure everyone exercises?
10. How can you adapt the everyday things you do to increase your level of exercise?
11. What do you think of the idea of having higher hospital charges for those who don¡¯t exercise?