Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) English
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  16-09-20 16:24

[Àü¹® + mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

I¡¯m a bit shy when I have to speak in English. I¡¯m a little worried about making mistakes. I also still lack confidence. Many of my friends don¡¯t worry about mistakes. They just talk and talk. They always get their message across, even if their grammar is wrong. I think this is the best thing to do. My teacher always says it¡¯s best to learn by doing. If I don¡¯t try to speak English, I¡¯ll never be able to use it when I need it. One thing I started doing recently was talking to myself. I have short conversations with myself. I think it works. I also make short stories about people and say them aloud. I do this in my room, of course. People would think I¡¯m crazy if I did it in class or on the train.
* a bit = Á¶±Ý, ´Ù¼Ò, ¾à°£/ lack = ~ÀÌ ¾ø´Ù(ºÎÁ·ÇÏ´Ù)/ confidence = ÀÚ½Å, ½Å·Ú, È®½Å/ get sth across (to sb) = (Àǹ̰¡) (~¿¡°Ô) Àü´Þ(ÀÌÇØ)µÇ´Ù/ even if[though] = ¡¦¿¡µµ ºÒ±¸ÇÏ°í[¡¦À̱ä ÇÏÁö¸¸]; ¡¦¶ó ÇÏ´õ¶óµµ/ learn by doing = ½ÇõÀ¸·Î(À» ÅëÇØ) ¹è¿ì´Ù/ recently = ÃÖ±Ù¿¡/ work = (¿øÇÏ´Â) È¿°ú°¡ ³ª´Ù[ÀÖ´Ù]    

* Áú¹® *

1. Why is English so important? Why are you studying English?
2. What adjectives describe your feelings about English?
3. How much time and money have you spent on English?
4. How happy are you with your English level?
5. Has English improved your life?
6. What is your best piece of advice to study English?
7. Have all of your English teachers been good?
8. What are the things you like most and least about English?
9. Do you think English is more or less difficult than your language?
10. What is your favourite word in English, and why?
11. What's more important: speaking, reading, writing or listening?
12. Do you worry about making mistakes in English?
13. What do you think of English grammar and spelling?
14. How would your life change if you were fluent in English?