Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Eggs
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  16-08-15 11:03

[Àü¹® + mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

Eggs are great. Where would we be without them? They are so useful. I can¡¯t imagine life or cooking without them. There are many ways of cooking eggs for breakfast – fried eggs, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, etc. There are even many ways of ¡°cooking¡± these. You can have a runny or hard fried egg or even have it sunny side up. You can have soft or hard-boiled eggs and fluffy scrambled eggs. There are also many things to put on top of eggs – mayonnaise, ketchup, salt, soy sauce. Each country has something different. I like cooking with eggs. I particularly like breaking them. I can now do it with one hand, without breaking the yolk. Sometimes it gets messy and the egg white starts dripping down your arm.
* boiled egg = »îÀº ´Þ°¿/ runny = ¹°±â°¡ ¸¹Àº/ sunny side up = ÇÑÂʸ¸ ÀÍÈù/ soft(hard)-boiled = ¹Ý¼÷(¿Ï¼÷)µÈ/ fluffy = À½½ÄÀÌ °ÅÇ° °°Àº; Ç«½ÅÇØ º¸ÀÌ´Â/ mayonnaise(= mayo) = ¸¶¿ä³×Áî/ particularly = ƯÈ÷, Ưº°È÷/ yolk = ³ë¸¥ÀÚ/ messy = ÁöÀúºÐÇÑ, ¾û¸ÁÀÎ/ egg white = ´Þ°¿ ÈòÀÚÀ§/ drip = È帣´Ù

* Áú¹® *

1. How often do you eat eggs?
2. What¡¯s your favorite way of cooking eggs?
3. Have you ever eaten raw eggs? Do you prefer soft or hard boiled eggs?
4. What¡¯s the difference between white and brown eggs?
5. What kind of meals do you cook with eggs?
6. Do you think eggs are good value for money?
7. What do you know about the nutritional value of eggs?
8. Have you had eggs from birds other than chickens?
9. Do you prefer the egg white or the yolk?
10. Do you like to know which poultry farm the eggs you buy come from?
11. Do you usually buy free range eggs or those from battery chickens?
12. What does the expression ¡°to have egg on your face¡± mean? Have you ever had egg on your face?