Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Speaking] ¡Ù Job Interview 003 - What do you know about our company? ¡Ù
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  16-08-04 11:02

"Back to the Basics = ±âº»[¿øÁ¡, ÃʽÉ]À¸·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡´Ù"
"Chance favors only the prepared mind = ±âȸ´Â ÁغñµÈ ÀÚ¿¡°Ô¸¸ ¿Â´Ù"
´©±¸¿¡°Ô³ª ±âȸ´Â ã¾Æ¿É´Ï´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸, ÁÖ¾îÁø ±âȸ¸¦ ÃÖ´ëÇÑ À¯¸®ÇÏ°Ô È°¿ëÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº
¿ÀÁ÷ ÁغñµÈ ÀÚ¿¡°Ô¸¸ ÁÖ¾îÁö´Â º¸»óÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×°Ô ¸éÁ¢ÀÌµç ¹«¾ùÀÎµç ´Ã ÃʽÉÀ» ÀÒÁö ¾Ê°í
»îÀÇ ¸Å ¼ø°£À» "ÀϱâÀÏȸ(ìéÑ¢ìéüå / ´Ü ÇÑ ¹øÀÇ ±âȸ, ´Ü ÇÑ ¹øÀÇ ¸¸³²)"·Î ¿©±ä´Ù¸é
¿©·¯ºÐÀº ÀÌ¹Ì ÃæºÐÇÑ º¸»óÀ» ¹ÞÀº »îÀ» »ì°Ô µÉ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

1. Dress appropriately = ÀûÇÕÇÑ ÀÇ»óÀÇ Âø¿ë
2. Arrive in good time = ½Ã°£¿¡ ¸ÂÃç ÀÏÂï µµÂø
3. Body language = ¸öÁþ ¾ð¾îÀÇ È°¿ë
4. Expect the unexpected = ÀÇ¿ÜÀÇ Áú¹®À» ¿¹»ó
5. Ask questions = Áú¹®Çϱâ

¸éÁ¢ÀÇ ¸ðµç ´äÀº ¹Ýµå½Ã ¾Æ·¡ÀÇ »çÇ×À» °í·ÁÇÏ¿© ÁغñµÇ¾î¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
[³ª¸¦ Ç¥ÇöÇ϶ó! / ºñÀü°ú °¡´É¼ºÀ» Á¦½ÃÇ϶ó! / ³ª¸¦ ¼±ÅÃÇÏ°Ô Ç϶ó!]

A. Effective Action Verbs
¸éÁ¢¿¡¼­ Áß¿äÇÑ °ÍÀº ¿µÇâ·ÂÀÌ ÀÖ´Â ÇൿÀ¸·Î ³ªÅ¸³­ È¿°úÀûÀÎ µ¿»çÀÇ ÀûÀýÇÑ »ç¿ëÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
µÎ·ç¹¶¼úÇÏ°í ±¸Ã¼ÀûÀÌÁö ¸øÇÑ Åë»óÀûÀΠǥÁع®±¸¿Í °°Àº ´äÀº ÇÇÇÏ¼Å¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

1. address = (¹®Á¦・»óȲ µî¿¡ ´ëÇØ) °í½ÉÇÏ´Ù[´Ù·ç´Ù] 
Address deeply rooted, beneath-the-surface systemic causes of organizational problems/conflicts
instead of merely tackling known symptoms.

2. administer = (ȸ»ç・Á¶Á÷・±¹°¡ µîÀ») °ü¸®ÇÏ´Ù[¿î¿µÇÏ´Ù]   
Administer $2 million in contracts with City of Orlando to operate Visitors Bureau and Economic Development Programs.

3. advise = Á¶¾ðÇÏ´Ù, Ãæ°íÇÏ´Ù, ±Ç°íÇÏ´Ù; ÀÚ¹®¿¡ ÀÀÇÏ´Ù, °í¹®ÀÌ µÇ¾î ÁÖ´Ù
Advised management regarding accounting processes, findings, and financial performance.

B. ÀÎÅͺä Çʼö Ç¥Çö
´©±¸³ª ´Ù ¾Ë°í »ç¿ëÇÏ´Â ¸»ÀÌÁö¸¸, ´©±¸³ª ½±°Ô ±× Ç¥ÇöÀ» ÇÏÁö´Â ¸øÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
ÁÖ¾îÁø ½Ã°£ ¾È¿¡ ÀûÀýÇÑ °æ±¸(ÌíÏ£) ¶Ç´Â °£´Ü¸í·áÇѠǥÇöÀ» ÅëÇÑ ÀÇ»ç Àü´ÞÀÌ ¸Å¿ì Áß¿äÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

003 - Á» ´õ ¹ßÀüÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ±âȸ¸¦ °®°í ½Í½À´Ï´Ù.
I really want the opportunity to develop more.

C. ÇÙ½É Q&A

003 - What do you know about our company?

TIPS: A typical job interview question, asked to find out how much company research you have conducted, is
"What do you know about this company?" Prepare in advance, and in a word, research, so, you can provide
relevant and current information about your prospective employer to the interviewer. Start by researching
the company online. Review the "About Us" section of the company web site. Google the company, read blogs
that mention it, and check Discussion Boards and social networking sites. Use the information you have gathered
to create a bulleted list of relevant information that you can easily remember during the interview. Taking the time
to research will help you make a good impression with how much you know about the company.

Àå·¡ÀÇ °í¿ëÁÖ[¸éÁ¢°ü]¿¡°Ô Á¦°øÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â Á÷¾÷°ú ȸ»ç¿¡ °ü·ÃµÈ ÃÖ±ÙÀÇ Á¤º¸¸¦»çÀü¿¡ Áغñ & Á¶»ç¸¦ ÇÑ´Ù.
ȸ»çÀÇ ¼Ò°³°¡ µÇ¾î Àִ ȸ»ç ȨÆäÀÌÁö ¹æ¹®, ±¸±ÛÀ» ÅëÇÑ °ü·Ã Á¤º¸ ¼öÁý, ¸éÁ¢¿¡ È°¿ë ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï Á¤¸®ÇÑ´Ù.

BEST ANSWER: In order to construct the right answer to what do you know about our company question, you
will need to browse the company website and gain some info. While doing so, try to focus on the following things:
◾Biggest achievements of the company
◾Company culture and working environment
◾Vision of the company, including long terms goals
◾The working duties you may possibly have in your job
◾Anything else you can compliment in the job interview
Á¤º¸ ¼öÁý¿¡ À־´Â ¾Æ·¡ÀÇ »çÇ׿¡ ÁßÁ¡À» µÐ´Ù.
* ȸ»çÀÇ °¡Àå Å« ¾÷Àû / ±â¾÷ ¹®È­¿Í ±Ù·Î ȯ°æ / ±â¾÷ÀÇ ºñÀü°ú Àå±â ¸ñÇ¥ / ¾÷¹«

(1) Your company specializes in export-import processes and is focused on CIS marketplace.
Since I have experience with these markets and speak fluently Russian, I see it as a good place for work.

(2) I googled some information about your company. I found very good reviews when it comes to delivering
your services. What more, past employees said only good things about you on social media such as Facebook.

(3) What caught my eye on your website was your vision. I really like the way you approach your customers and
the long term goals you intend to achieve. Hopefully I will get an opportunity to help you achieve it.

(4) Your company is the leading player on the market, when it comes to market share and ROI. What more,
these numbers are growing every year. You must be employing only real professionals in your company.
That¡¯s why you may like me also.

(5) I read a lot about your company. The open space offices, lounge for the employees and team building activities
you organize are really interesting. It seems it is a great place to work and to develop and that¡¯s the reason
why I applied for this job.