Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Speaking] ¡Ù Job Interview 002 - What interests you about this job? ¡Ù
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  16-08-01 06:29

"Back to the Basics = ±âº»[¿øÁ¡, ÃʽÉ]À¸·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡´Ù"
"Chance favors only the prepared mind = ±âȸ´Â ÁغñµÈ ÀÚ¿¡°Ô¸¸ ¿Â´Ù"
´©±¸¿¡°Ô³ª ±âȸ´Â ã¾Æ¿É´Ï´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸, ÁÖ¾îÁø ±âȸ¸¦ ÃÖ´ëÇÑ À¯¸®ÇÏ°Ô È°¿ëÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº
¿ÀÁ÷ ÁغñµÈ ÀÚ¿¡°Ô¸¸ ÁÖ¾îÁö´Â º¸»óÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×°Ô ¸éÁ¢ÀÌµç ¹«¾ùÀÎµç ´Ã ÃʽÉÀ» ÀÒÁö ¾Ê°í
»îÀÇ ¸Å ¼ø°£À» "ÀϱâÀÏȸ(ìéÑ¢ìéüå / ´Ü ÇÑ ¹øÀÇ ±âȸ, ´Ü ÇÑ ¹øÀÇ ¸¸³²)"·Î ¿©±ä´Ù¸é
¿©·¯ºÐÀº ÀÌ¹Ì ÃæºÐÇÑ º¸»óÀ» ¹ÞÀº »îÀ» »ì°Ô µÉ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

1. Dress appropriately = ÀûÇÕÇÑ ÀÇ»óÀÇ Âø¿ë
2. Arrive in good time = ½Ã°£¿¡ ¸ÂÃç ÀÏÂï µµÂø
3. Body language = ¸öÁþ ¾ð¾îÀÇ È°¿ë
4. Expect the unexpected = ÀÇ¿ÜÀÇ Áú¹®À» ¿¹»ó
5. Ask questions = Áú¹®Çϱâ

¸éÁ¢ÀÇ ¸ðµç ´äÀº ¹Ýµå½Ã ¾Æ·¡ÀÇ »çÇ×À» °í·ÁÇÏ¿© ÁغñµÇ¾î¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
[³ª¸¦ Ç¥ÇöÇ϶ó! / ºñÀü°ú °¡´É¼ºÀ» Á¦½ÃÇ϶ó! / ³ª¸¦ ¼±ÅÃÇÏ°Ô Ç϶ó!]

A. Effective Action Verbs
¸éÁ¢¿¡¼­ Áß¿äÇÑ °ÍÀº ¿µÇâ·ÂÀÌ ÀÖ´Â ÇൿÀ¸·Î ³ªÅ¸³­ È¿°úÀûÀÎ µ¿»çÀÇ ÀûÀýÇÑ »ç¿ëÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
µÎ·ç¹¶¼úÇÏ°í ±¸Ã¼ÀûÀÌÁö ¸øÇÑ Åë»óÀûÀΠǥÁع®±¸¿Í °°Àº ´äÀº ÇÇÇÏ¼Å¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

1. achieve = ´Þ¼ºÇÏ´Ù, ¼ºÃëÇÏ´Ù, (¡¦À») Çس»´Ù[ÀÌ·ç´Ù] 
Achieved profitability in highly competitive industry and significant growth of services in all market categories against 8 direct competitors.

2. act = (ƯÁ¤ÇÑ ¸ñÀûÀ̳ª ¹®Á¦ ÇØ°áÀ» À§ÇØ) ÇൿÀ» ÃëÇÏ´Ù; ¡¦Ã³·³ ÇൿÇÏ´Ù, °¡ÀåÇÏ´Ù   
Acted as co-facilitator for work group and partnered with facilitator to help coordinate group's work.

3. add = (¼ö・¾çÀ») ÇÕÇÏ´Ù[´õÇÏ´Ù]; ÷°¡[Ãß°¡]ÇÏ´Ù, µ¡ºÙÀÌ´Ù 
Added four new customers, a new industry, and more than $1 million in revenue.

B. ÀÎÅͺä Çʼö Ç¥Çö
´©±¸³ª ´Ù ¾Ë°í »ç¿ëÇÏ´Â ¸»ÀÌÁö¸¸, ´©±¸³ª ½±°Ô ±× Ç¥ÇöÀ» ÇÏÁö´Â ¸øÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
ÁÖ¾îÁø ½Ã°£ ¾È¿¡ ÀûÀýÇÑ °æ±¸(ÌíÏ£) ¶Ç´Â °£´Ü¸í·áÇѠǥÇöÀ» ÅëÇÑ ÀÇ»ç Àü´ÞÀÌ ¸Å¿ì Áß¿äÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

002 - Á¦ °æÇè°ú ½Ç·ÂÀ» »ì¸®±â¿¡ µü ¸Â´Â °÷À̶ó°í »ý°¢Çß½À´Ï´Ù.
I felt that this was the right place for my experience and skills.

C. ÇÙ½É Q&A

002 - What interests you about this job? = What is the thing that interests you about this job?
= Why are you interested in this job?

TIPS: To help you prepare to answer a question about what interests you about the job, you should carefully
read the job posting, noting the stated requirements, skills, and experience. It is also helpful to see if there is
more information on the company website about what is expected in the role for which you are applying.
Make a list of your skills that pair well with the stated requirements, and try to think of specific examples of
when you used these skills for success on the job.
Á÷¾÷ °ü·Ã ±Û, ¿ä±¸µÇ´Â ÀÚ°Ý Á¶°Ç, ±â¼ú°ú °æÇèÀ» È®ÀÎÇÑ´Ù. Áö¿øÇÏ´Â ÀÚ¸®¿Í °ü·ÃµÈ ±â´ëµÇ´Â »çÇ×À»
ȸ»çÀÇ È¨ÆäÀÌÁö¿¡¼­ Á¤º¸¸¦ ±¸Çϵµ·Ï ÇÑ´Ù. ¿ä±¸µÇ´Â ÀÚ°Ý Á¶°Ç¿¡ ºÎÇÕÇÏ´Â º»ÀÎÀÇ ±â¼úÀ» Á¤¸®ÇÏ°í
±× ±â¼úÀ» ¼º°øÀûÀ¸·Î È°¿ëÇÑ °æ¿ì¸¦ »ý°¢ÇØ µÐ´Ù.

BEST ANSWER: The best way to respond is to describe the qualifications listed in the job posting, then connect
them to your skills and experience, using anecdotes from your previous positions. That way, the employer will see
that you know about the job you're interviewing for (not everyone does) and that you have the qualifications
necessary to do the job.

º»ÀÎÀÇ °æÇè°ú ±â¼úÀÌ °ü·Ã Á÷¾÷ÀÌ ¿ä±¸ÇÏ´Â ÀÚ°Ý Á¶°Ç¿¡ ºÎÇÕµÊÀ» ±¸Ã¼ÀûÀÎ ¿¹¸¦ µé¾î º¸¿©ÁØ´Ù.
°í¿ëÁÖ¿¡°Ô º»ÀÎÀÌ ÇØ´ç Á÷¾÷¿¡ ÇÊ¿äÇÑ ÀÚ°Ý Á¶°ÇÀ» °®Ãß°í ÀÖÀ½À» ¾Ë¸®µµ·Ï ÇÑ´Ù. 

(1) One of the things that are of my best interests in this job is the opportunity to work in a team environment. I always wanted to work with hard-working, professional, experienced people. I love contributing the team effort, bringing out the best in myself and in my teammates for fulfilling our work goals and reaching top results. I trust that I can perform great by applying sound principles of teamwork as I did in my previous jobs. I seek timely and consistent feedback designed to improve not only my performance as well but the team¡¯s performance as well. I consult with people, try my best and treat everyone positively/equally.

(2) I see great opportunities for my professional and personal growth, in this job, and where my strongest traits can be an asset for the company. That got me interested. I¡¯m a hardworking, detail oriented person, and a good team-player.
I love communicating with my coworkers to solve problems, so that the job can run smoothly and we can work in sync, for a better performance. My strong point is to manage resources and assure that there are no details left to chance, and I know it will be the right person for the job. Furthermore, working in a setting of this type would bring my skills even farther from previous jobs, and allow my professional skills to become even better.¡±

(3) What interested me most about this position was the opportunity to work with first generation college students. I have always had a keen interest in education and as a first generation college student myself, I can appreciate the value of working hard to achieve educational and career goals that are emphasized in your mission statement.

(4) Your company is very unique from others in this industry because your products offer a different approach to [Think of positive aspects of the company].
This position will allow me to learn more about the importance of [Name a task or skill]. And I enjoy a challenging environment, so I believe I will be able to offer a lot to the role.

(5)
Being in sales for 5 years, I've gained the customer service skills needed, especially for a hospitality role. And this position will allow me to learn more about hotel management and working with a diverse group of customers from all around the world."

(6) I've always wanted to manage a small design department, so I would plan on proving myself in this position so that I could advance in the long term.

(7) I¡¯ve applied to companies where I know I can get excited about what the company does.  Your company is one of my top choices.  This job is really attractive to me because it combines my interest and experience in logistics and security with work in a more global business environment.