Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Speaking] ¡Ù Job Interview 001 - Why do you want to work for us? ¡Ù
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  16-07-17 22:22

"Back to the Basics = ±âº»[¿øÁ¡, ÃʽÉ]À¸·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡´Ù"
"Chance favors only the prepared mind = ±âȸ´Â ÁغñµÈ ÀÚ¿¡°Ô¸¸ ¿Â´Ù"
´©±¸¿¡°Ô³ª ±âȸ´Â ã¾Æ¿É´Ï´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸, ÁÖ¾îÁø ±âȸ¸¦ ÃÖ´ëÇÑ À¯¸®ÇÏ°Ô È°¿ëÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº
¿ÀÁ÷ ÁغñµÈ ÀÚ¿¡°Ô¸¸ ÁÖ¾îÁö´Â º¸»óÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×°Ô ¸éÁ¢ÀÌµç ¹«¾ùÀÎµç ´Ã ÃʽÉÀ» ÀÒÁö ¾Ê°í
»îÀÇ ¸Å ¼ø°£À» "ÀϱâÀÏȸ(ìéÑ¢ìéüå / ´Ü ÇÑ ¹øÀÇ ±âȸ, ´Ü ÇÑ ¹øÀÇ ¸¸³²)"·Î ¿©±ä´Ù¸é
¿©·¯ºÐÀº ÀÌ¹Ì ÃæºÐÇÑ º¸»óÀ» ¹ÞÀº »îÀ» »ì°Ô µÉ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

1. Dress appropriately = ÀûÇÕÇÑ ÀÇ»óÀÇ Âø¿ë
2. Arrive in good time = ½Ã°£¿¡ ¸ÂÃç ÀÏÂï µµÂø
3. Body language = ¸öÁþ ¾ð¾îÀÇ È°¿ë
4. Expect the unexpected = ÀÇ¿ÜÀÇ Áú¹®À» ¿¹»ó
5. Ask questions = Áú¹®Çϱâ

¸éÁ¢ÀÇ ¸ðµç ´äÀº ¹Ýµå½Ã ¾Æ·¡ÀÇ »çÇ×À» °í·ÁÇÏ¿© ÁغñµÇ¾î¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
[³ª¸¦ Ç¥ÇöÇ϶ó! / ºñÀü°ú °¡´É¼ºÀ» Á¦½ÃÇ϶ó! / ³ª¸¦ ¼±ÅÃÇÏ°Ô Ç϶ó!]

A. Effective Action Verbs
¸éÁ¢¿¡¼­ Áß¿äÇÑ °ÍÀº ¿µÇâ·ÂÀÌ ÀÖ´Â ÇൿÀ¸·Î ³ªÅ¸³­ È¿°úÀûÀÎ µ¿»çÀÇ ÀûÀýÇÑ »ç¿ëÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
µÎ·ç¹¶¼úÇÏ°í ±¸Ã¼ÀûÀÌÁö ¸øÇÑ Åë»óÀûÀΠǥÁع®±¸¿Í °°Àº ´äÀº ÇÇÇÏ¼Å¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

1. accelerate = (Â÷³ª »ç¶÷ÀÌ) ¼Óµµ¸¦ ³ôÀÌ´Ù; °¡¼ÓÈ­µÇ´Ù; °¡¼ÓÈ­ÇÏ´Ù

Accelerated time-to-market for embedded software by 25 percent through use of appropriate
software quality tools, improved debugging methods, and timely personnel training.

2. accomplish = ¿Ï¼öÇÏ´Ù, ¼ºÃëÇÏ´Ù, Çس»´Ù  

Accomplished shift from Large Quantity Generator status to Small Quantity Generator Status.

3. account for ~ = (ºÎºÐ¡¤ºñÀ²À») Â÷ÁöÇÏ´Ù; ¼³¸íÇÏ´Ù; ~À» ÇظíÇÏ´Ù[~ÀÇ ÀÌÀ¯°¡ µÇ´Ù]

Accounted for more than 25 percent of company's revenues.

B. ÀÎÅͺä Çʼö Ç¥Çö
´©±¸³ª ´Ù ¾Ë°í »ç¿ëÇÏ´Â ¸»ÀÌÁö¸¸, ´©±¸³ª ½±°Ô ±× Ç¥ÇöÀ» ÇÏÁö´Â ¸øÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
ÁÖ¾îÁø ½Ã°£ ¾È¿¡ ÀûÀýÇÑ °æ±¸(ÌíÏ£) ¶Ç´Â °£´Ü¸í·áÇѠǥÇöÀ» ÅëÇÑ ÀÇ»ç Àü´ÞÀÌ ¸Å¿ì Áß¿äÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

001 - ÃÖ°íÀÇ ±¤°í ȸ»ç¿¡¼­ ÀÏÇÏ°í ½Í½À´Ï´Ù.

I want to work with the best company in advertising.

C. ÇÙ½É Q&A

001 -
Why Do You Want To Work For Us? or Why do you want this job?

TIPS: This question tests whether you¡¯ve done any homework about the firm.
If you haven¡¯t, you lose. If you have, you win big.
ÀÌ Áú¹®Àº Áö¿øÇϴ ȸ»ç¿¡ ´ëÇÑ »çÀü Á¶»ç, Áï Àû¾îµµ ȸ»ç ȨÆäÀÌÁö´Â ¹æ¹®ÇØ º¸°í
ÇØ´ç ȸ»ç¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ±âº»ÀûÀÎ Á¤º¸´Â ¾Ë°í ÀÖ´ÂÁö¸¦ È®ÀÎÇÏ´Â ÇÔÁ¤ÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù.

BEST ANSWER: This question is your opportunity to hit the ball out of the park, thanks to the in-depth research
you should do before any interview.
Best sources for researching your target company: annual reports, the corporate
newsletter, contacts you know at the company or its suppliers, advertisements, articles about the company in the trade
press.
ÃÖ¼±ÀÇ ´äÀº º»ÀÎÀÇ ±âȸ¸¦ ±Ø´ëÈ­ ½Ãų ¼ö ÀÖ´Â, Áï ÃæºÐÇÑ Áö¿ø ȸ»ç¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Á¶»ç¸¦ ±âÃÊ·Î ÁغñµÈ
º»ÀÎÀÌ ¿Ö Áö¿øÀ» ÇÏ°Ô µÇ´ÂÁö¸¦ ¼³µæ·ÂÀÖ°Ô ¼³¸íÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ´äÀÌ´Ù. 

(1) I'm not looking for just another pay check. I enjoy my work and am proud of my profession. Your company produces a superior product/provides a superior service. I share the values that make this possible, which should enable me to fit in and complement the team.

(2) I saw a story a few months ago on the news about the outreach your company does with the community.  Giving back is a big part of my personal philosophy and I was excited to see that there was a company that felt the same way.  You can imagine how excited I was when I found out there was a job opening in my skill set here.  I would really hope to be able to come to work every day to a place where I knew not only are my technical skills valuable, but my personal philosophies are as well.

(3)
I really believe in the value of teamwork and so when I saw a position with your company to join your engineering department I had to make sure my application was put in.  I believe strongly in working with other people towards a common goal and I know the skills I bring not only as an engineer, but as a team member will not only bring me work satisfaction, but will make me a valuable teammate as well.

(4)
It's the great privilege to anyone to work in reputed company like yours, when I search for your company I felt this is the big platform to start my career and upgrade knowledge and skills to be a part of company growth.

(5)
I want to join your company because your company is an eminent organization, you give everyone equal opportunities to grow, develop, explore their skills and knowledge, working environment in your organization is very good so I like to work with you for a long time.

(6)
I am fresher and I need a good platform for learning new technologies and I found all these things in your company because it is a reputed company. I have gone through your company website and there I found that it is a growing company and it is very suitable for freshers where I can apply my knowledge and skills in the growth of your company.

(7)
I felt very happy when I went through your company and I have learned lots of positivity from employees who are associated with your company and the company made a tremendous record from last five years and I want to enhance my skills and work for the company's success.

(8)
There are two things. Firstly, I m a person who loves to learn new technologies and explore new things which are running in the present market and second is that my profile matches to your requirement. I always think big in order to develop my skills in a better way. I thought this is the best platform where I can exhibit my skills. That's the reason I have chosen your company.

(9)
I want to work in your company because of the opportunity you provide to the employees is immense as well as the growth of your company is also good which is hopefully quite fruitful to the employees as well. The company's reputation is also good and the requirement of the designation that I am applying for matches my knowledge as well so it's a great match for me as well as for company because of my knowledge from previous experience and academic would be also helpful for the company.