Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Driving
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  16-07-06 15:55

[Àü¹® + mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

Driving is one of life¡¯s greatest pleasures. There¡¯s nothing better than getting behind the wheel and going for a drive. I live in the countryside, so it¡¯s easy to get out onto an open road. I open the windows and turn the music up and then just drive and drive. I like driving to new areas and finding new roads. I find it very relaxing and great fun. I like the speed and the freedom. I even like driving in towns and cities, although not when traffic is really heavy. It¡¯s not much fun being stuck in a traffic jam half the day. Driving in different countries is great fun. I¡¯m a little nervous at first, but I soon get to know the roads. People have different ways of driving in different countries. I don¡¯t like countries that have aggressive drivers.
* pleasure = ±â»Û[Áñ°Å¿î] ÀÏ/ get(be) behind the wheel = ¿îÀüÇÏ´Ù/ go for[take, have] a drive = µå¶óÀ̺êÇÏ·¯ °¡´Ù/ countryside = ½Ã°ñ Áö¿ª, Àü¿ø Áö´ë/ open road = Ź Æ®ÀÎ ±æ/ relaxing = ¸¶À½À» ´À±ßÇÏ°Ô ÇØ ÁÖ´Â, ÆíÇÑ/ be(get) stuck in ~ = ~¿¡ °¤È÷´Ù/ nervous = ºÒ¾ÈÇØ[ÃÊÁ¶ÇØ/µÎ·Á¿ö] ÇÏ´Â/ at first = óÀ½¿¡´Â/ aggressive = °ø°ÝÀûÀÎ

* Áú¹® *

1. Do you think people change character when they are behind the wheel?
2. Have you ever been in / had / seen a driving accident?
3. Do you (or someone you know) always follow the rules of the road when you (they) drive?
4. Do you think you are a good or bad driver?
5. Do you think there should be more rules for drivers in your country?
6. When do you think people should be allowed to drive a car?
7. How often do you think people need to renew their driving licence or driving skills?
8. What should governments do to make driving safer?
9. Do you prefer to drive or travel by another form of transport?
10. What do you think the punishment for drunk driving should be?
11. Do you think drivers should be tested frequently to continually improve their driving skills?