Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Dogs
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  16-06-23 07:04

[Àü¹® + mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

There¡¯s an old English saying that says, ¡°A dog is a man¡¯s best friend¡±. This is true for many people – men and women. Most people I know love dogs. They are pretty cool animals. They are intelligent and very helpful. Dogs are a real member of the family if you have one as a pet. I think dogs are very useful. They keep you company, they bark if a stranger comes near your house, and they fetch your slippers. Not all dogs are nice, though. Some are dangerous. I get sad when I read in the paper about children being attacked by a dog. Owners need to train them better. I also get sad when I read about abandoned dogs. People who want a dog as a pet should get an abandoned one. They might be put down otherwise.
* saying = ¼Ó´ã, °Ý¾ð/ keep sb company = ~ÀÇ °ç¿¡ ÀÖ¾î ÁÖ´Ù(Ä£±¸´Ù µÇ¾î ÁÖ´Ù)/ bark = (°³°¡) ¢´Ù/ fetch = (¾îµð¸¦ °¡¼­) °¡Áö°í(µ¥¸®°í/ºÒ·¯) ¿À´Ù/ abandoned dog = À¯±â°ß/ put down = Á×ÀÌ´Ù(¾È¶ô»ç½ÃÅ°´Ù)

* Áú¹® *

1. Are dogs really man¡¯s best friend?
2. What kind of dogs do you like and dislike?
3. Do you think dogs are the best kind of pet?
4. Are you ever afraid of dogs?
5. What do you think of dogs that bark non-stop?
6. Do you think people spend too much money on dogs?
7. In what ways are dogs helpful to humans?
8. Do you prefer pedigree or mongrel dogs?
9. Do owners have to clean up after their dogs in your town?
10. What do you think of people who organize dog fights?
11. What does a ¡°dog eat dog world¡± mean?
12. Do you think some owners care too much for their dogs and not enough for other people?