Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Credit Cards
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  16-02-26 10:36

[Àü¹® + mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

Many years ago I read that credit cards were the thing of the future. Credit card companies were telling us that plastic would replace cash. Well, this hasn¡¯t happened. People are still using notes and coins. The Internet has increased the use of credit cards, but many people worry about putting their card details online. Lots of personal info gets stolen by fake sites pretending to be famous banks or online stores. Personally, I love credit cards. I always prefer to pay by card than by cash. When you use your card, you get air miles and every six months you can cash them in for presents. I do worry about credit card security. I keep waiting to see a huge purchase on my statement that I didn¡¯t make.
* the thing of the future = ¹Ì·¡ÀÇ ÀÏ(°Í)/ replace = ´ë½Å[´ëü]ÇÏ´Ù/ note = ÁöÆó/ details(pl) = (¹«¾ù¿¡ ´ëÇÑ) Á¤º¸[»çÇ×]/ personal info(information) = ½Å»ó Á¤º¸/ fake = °¡Â¥ÀÇ, °ÅÁþµÈ/ pretend = ~ÀΠôÇÏ´Ù/ cash ~ in = ~¸¦ Çö±ÝÀ¸·Î ¹Ù²Ù´Ù

* Áú¹® *

1. How many credit cards do you have?
2. What do you like most/least about credit cards?
3. In what ways are credit cards better than cash?
4. Do credit cards make you buy more things?
5. Do you think credit cards will replace cash one day?
6. What do you think of the interest charges on credit cards?
7. Do you pay all of your credit card off every month?
8. Have you ever lost your credit card?
9. Do you worry about using your credit card to buy things online?
10. Are you interested in the air miles and free gifts you can get by using your credit card?
11. What is the biggest purchase you¡¯ve made with your card?
12. Would people be in a better financial situation without credit cards?