Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Cosmetic Surgery
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  16-02-12 10:32

[Àü¹® + mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

Would you like to change your face and body? Would you like movie star looks? A lot of people want to do this. They pay lots of money to go to a cosmetic surgeon and change their appearance. The most common operation we call a nose job. People who are unhappy with their nose have it reshaped. Other people want their wrinkles to disappear to make themselves look younger. People also go under the knife and have things made bigger or smaller. I think this is a waste of money. I'm not the best-looking person in the world but I would never consider plastic surgery - even if it was free. Some people have so many operations they end up looking like they¡¯re made of plastic. I'd rather stay looking human.
* cosmetic surgeon = ¼ºÇü¿Ü°ú ÀÇ»ç/ appearance = (°Ñ)¸ð½À, ¿Ü¸ð/ nose job = ÄÚ ¼ºÇü ¼ö¼ú/ reshape = ¸ð¾ç[±¸Á¶]À» °íÄ¡´Ù/ go(be) under the knife = ¼ö¼úÀ» ¹Þ´Ù/ wrinkle = (ƯÈ÷ ¾ó±¼ÀÇ) ÁÖ¸§/ plastic surgery = ¼ºÇü ¼ö¼ú 

* Áú¹® *

1. What do you think of cosmetic surgery?
2. Do you know anyone who has had cosmetic surgery?
3. Would you consider having cosmetic surgery?
4. What do you think are the dangers of cosmetic surgery?
5. Would you have cosmetic surgery if it was free?
6. What parts of your face / body would you like to change?
7. Why is cosmetic surgery so popular in some countries but not at all in others?
8. What do you think of people who have cosmetic surgery?
9. What advice would you give to a friend who wants cosmetic surgery?
10. Do you think cosmetic surgery should be banned for children?
11. Do you think there should be an age limit for people to have cosmetic surgery?