Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Busy
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  15-10-30 12:27

[Àü¹® + mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

Are you busy? Do you lead a busy life? It seems we get busier and busier in our lives. I hate being busy. I¡¯d much rather have nothing to do. Being busy makes me stressed and I end up making mistakes or forgetting something. Who¡¯s the busiest person you know? I bet he or she is really stressed. The busy people I know are always looking ahead to their next holiday... and then in their holiday they are busy doing other things. I think we busy ourselves with too many things. We need to learn to relax and take things slowly. Even at work we have to look busy, even if we¡¯re not. When the boss comes, we tell our friends, ¡°Look busy!¡± That¡¯s silly. It would be great if the word ¡®busy¡¯ disappeared from the English language.
* end up = °á±¹ (¾î¶² óÁö¿¡) óÇÏ°Ô µÇ´Ù/ I bet (that) = I am certain (that) = Ʋ¸²¾øÀÌ ~ÀÌ´Ù/ look ahead to ~ = ~À» ÇâÇØ ¾ÕÀ» º¸´Ù/ busy oneself with ~ = ~·Î ¹Ù»ß ¿òÁ÷ÀÌ´Ù[Á¾»çÇÏ´Ù]

* Áú¹® *

1. Why am I here? What brought me to the place(s) I am today?
2. What more should I do?
3. What can I let go?
4. How can I be more efficient?
5. Whom should I thank?
6. How should I start tomorrow?
7. What would happen if I stopped doing this?
8. How would you describe the busyness in your life?
9. What feels overwhelming? How did your life get this way?
10. How do you think our culture has impacted our pace of life?
11. What cultural assumptions or values have influenced our sense of time, punctuality, productivity, leisure, etc.?
12. What kinds of things tend to distract us from completing our tasks in a timely way?
When your mind wanders, where does it typically wander?