Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Business
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  15-10-20 10:03

[Àü¹® & mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

Business isn¡¯t so good at the moment. In fact, it¡¯s the worst time for businesses for decades. Many businesses are going bust because of the global financial crisis. Even sound businesses like the car industry and electronics are going through a really bad time. Many small businesses have gone out of business. It¡¯s a real shame because so many lives are being ruined. With a lot of businesses it¡¯s a real fight for survival. I really respect people for trying to make a go of their business. I don¡¯t have much business sense. I wouldn¡¯t know where to start in opening my own business. I suppose the best thing would be to look at business startups on the Internet. An online business might be good. There seems to be less risk.

* at the moment = ¹Ù·Î Áö±Ý/ for decades = ¼ö½Ê ³â°£/ go bust = ÆÄ»êÇÏ´Ù/ financial crisis = ±ÝÀ¶À§±â/ sound business = °ÇÀü±â¾÷, ¿ì·®±â¾÷/ go through ~ = ~À» °Þ´Ù/ make a go of ~ = ~À» ¼º°ø½ÃÅ°´Ù, Àß Çسª°¡´Ù/ start-up = ½Å±Ô ¾÷ü

* Áú¹® *

1. How would you define business?
2. Do you think you have a good head for business?
3. What kind of business would you like to start?
4. What advice would you give to people starting in business?
5. Do you think anyone can start their own business?
6. What are the dangers of having your own business?
7. Do you read any business magazines?
8. Do men or women make more successful business people?
9. Would you prefer to start a ¡°bricks ¡®n¡¯ mortar¡± business or an Internet business?
10. What would be your motto in business?
11. Who would be your business hero?
12. What would be your main business goal?