Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Autumn
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  15-07-03 16:24

[Àü¹® & mp3] / [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

Autumn is such a cool time of the year. Of course it is cool because the temperatures drop after summer. But it is also cool because it's such a great time of the year. I love the changing of the leaves. The different autumn colors are one of nature's most beautiful scenes. Sometimes I can't stop looking at the mountains near my house. They are like an artist's palette of golds, reds, yellows, browns and other autumnal colors. In America they call autumn ¡®fall¡¯ because that is when the leaves fall from the trees. I like the coolness of autumn. Summer is over but you can still wear a T-shirt – just about. You can also spend hours outdoors without sweating. Autumn is the best time of the year to go hiking and go for long walks.
* temperature = ¿Âµµ, ±â¿Â; ü¿Â/ autumn(autumnal) colors(leaves) = ´Üdz/ palette = ÆÈ·¹Æ®; (ƯÁ¤ È­°¡°¡ ¾²´Â) »ö±òµé/ autumnal = °¡À»ÀÇ/ coolness = ½Ã¿øÇÔ; Â÷ºÐÇÔ; ³Ã·©ÇÔ/ just about = ´ëÃæ, ¾óÃß; °ÅÀÇ (´Ù)/ sweat = ¶¡À» È긮´Ù/ go for a walk = »êÃ¥[»êº¸]ÇÏ·¯ °¡´Ù

* Áú¹® *

1. Is it called Fall(Autumn) because the leaves can't hang onto the trees?
2. Do girls named Autumn lose their hair seasonally? ^_^
3. Would you prefer a gradual dropping of the leaves or have them come down all at once (softly of course)?
4. Is Autumn the best smelling season of all or what?
5. Do allergies worsen in the autumn(fall)?
6. Why do people name their children Summer or Autumn but won't name their kid Fall or Spring?
7. When you jump into the pile of leaves, do you worry about what might be hiding in there?
8. What is your favorite fall(autumnal) food or beverage or odor?
9. What is the best fall(autumn) holiday?