Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Art
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  15-06-29 15:18

[Àü¹® & mp3] / [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

I¡¯m a great art lover. I look at beautiful paintings and sculptures and wish I could be artistic. I can¡¯t draw or paint to save my life. I wonder why some people are so talented and can create amazing pictures, when other people, like me, can¡¯t even draw good matchstick figures. I would like to fill my house with art from all over the world. It¡¯s interesting to see how different cultures have different kinds of art. There¡¯s nothing better than visiting art galleries when you go to another country. I prefer more traditional art. I don¡¯t really understand a lot of modern art. I look at an exhibit of a pile of bricks in a museum but can¡¯t see how it¡¯s art. I always laugh when my children say, ¡°Daddy, I can do better than that!¡± I often think they can.
* sculpture = Á¶°¢Ç°; Á¶°¢, Á¶¼Ò/ artistic = ¿¹¼úÀÇ; ¿¹¼úÀû °¨°¢(¼ÒÁú)ÀÌ ÀÖ´Â/ talented = (Ÿ°í³­) ÀçÀç´É[ÀçÁÖ]ÀÌ ÀÖ´Â/ matchstick figure = ¸·´ë±×¸²/ traditional art = ÀüÅë ¿¹¼ú[¹Ì¼ú]/ exhibit = Àü½ÃÇ°/ a pile of ~ = ~ÀÇ ´õ¹Ì(¹«´õ±â) 

* Áú¹® *

1. What is art?
2. How great is your interest in art?
3. What¡¯s the best art gallery you¡¯ve been to?
4. What do you think of installation art?
5. Do you ever think a lot of art is not really art?
6. Do you have a favorite artist?
7. What kind of art do you like – paintings, sculpture, ceramics, etc?
8. Does art change the way you think or feel?
9. Do you think anyone can be an artist or do you need a special talent?
10. Do you think all children should study art at school?
11. Do you think children should learn the history of art?
12. Do you think a painting can really be worth a million (or more) dollars?
13. Describe the pieces of artwork in your house.
14. What kind of art is your country famous for?
15. Do you have any artistic talents?
16. Do you think today¡¯s artists are as good as those from hundreds of years ago?
17. What was the last painting / poster / piece of art you bought. Why did you buy it?