Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Apartments
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  15-06-25 10:25

[Àü¹® + mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

In the USA, they¡¯re called apartments; in the UK they¡¯re called flats. They are a modern invention. I don¡¯t particularly like them. I don¡¯t think it¡¯s good for so many people to live so close together. It¡¯s not good for people to live on top of each other. I don¡¯t understand how people can live above the second floor. It¡¯s not natural to live in the sky. The thing I hate most about apartments are the lifts (Americans say elevator) and the fact there¡¯s no garden. More and more people are moving into apartments. This creates problems with overcrowding. There aren¡¯t enough spaces to park your car, there¡¯s nowhere to throw your rubbish and you have to wait ages to reach your floor. Give me a little house with a little garden any day.
* flat = (¿¬¸³ÁÖÅÃ, ´Ù¼¼´ë ÁÖÅà µîÀ» Æ÷ÇÔÇÏ´Â) ¾ÆÆÄÆ®½Ä °ÅÁÖÁö/ particularly = ƯÈ÷, Ưº°È÷/ lift = ½Â°­±â(¿¤¸®º£ÀÌÅÍ)/ move in(into) ~ = ~·Î ÀÔÁÖÇÏ´Ù/ overcrowding = °ú¹Ð °ÅÁÖ/ rubbish = ¾²·¹±â; Çê¼Ò¸®/ ages(pl) = ¿À·§µ¿¾È, ÇÑÂü 

* Áú¹® *

1. What Are the Lease Terms?
2. What do you do if something goes wrong in the apartment?
3. What¡¯s Your Pet Policy?
4. What is the policy about guests sleeping over?
5. Do You Require Renters Insurance?
6. What¡¯s Included in the Rent? What Isn¡¯t?
7. Do I need to have a co-signer if I haven't established my own credit?
8. How Secure Is the Property?
9. How Often Does Rent Go Up? By How Much?
10. What Is the Parking Situation?
11. Are there residential quiet hours and other rules?
12. Are there are rules for garbage, recycling and outdoor spaces (like gardens)?