Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Animals
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  15-06-20 12:10

[Àü¹® + mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

I¡¯m a real animal lover. I¡¯m fascinated by the whole animal kingdom. I loved animals when I was a kid. I used to read every book I could find on animals. I knew all the different animal species. The most exciting thing for me was going to the zoo. I would spend hours just watching the animals walk around, sit, or even sleep. When I was older, I went on a safari to Tanzania. I saw real wild animals in the wild. Everyone should do this once in their lives. Looking at animals in their natural habitat is a real honor. Now I¡¯m worried about the future of many animals. Some of my favorite animals are in danger of dying out. We really need to change our lifestyle so our children can have the chance of seeing animals in the wild.
* (be) fascinated by ~ = ~¿¡ ¸Å·áµÈ/ the animal kingdom = µ¿¹°°è/ used to ~ = ~ÇÏ°ï Çß´Ù/ species = Á¾/ go on a safari = »çÆĸ®(»ç³É) ¿©ÇàÀ» °¡´Ù/ in the wild = ¾ß»ý¿¡(¼­)/ natural habitat = ÀÚ¿¬ ¼­½ÄÁö/ in danger of ~ = ~ÇÒ À§ÇèÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù/ die out = ¸êÁ¾µÇ´Ù, ÀÚÃ븦 °¨Ãß´Ù 

* Áú¹® *

1. Do you like animals?
2. What is your favorite animal?
3. What animals have disappeared from your country?
4. Do you think animals were put on this planet so we could eat them?
5. What animal would you like to come back to Earth as after you die?
6. What natural animal ability or talent would you like to have?
7. What is the most useful animal in the world?
8. What animal best represents your character?
9. What animals have the best life?
10. Should animals be kept in zoos?
11. If animals could speak, what do you think they would say to humans?
12. Do you think it is necessary to experiment on animals to test cosmetics and drugs?