Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Alcohol
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  15-06-08 16:18

[Àü¹® + mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

I hate alcohol. I really don¡¯t understand how or why people drink it. The smell of alcohol on people¡¯s breath is disgusting. It¡¯s expensive and it gives you a bad headache. I drank when I was much younger, but I haven¡¯t touched a drop for years. I hated hangovers so I decided to stop drinking altogether. I have a much better time without alcohol. People say they need to drink to relax. They drink and just act and look stupid. Their face goes red and they can¡¯t walk in a straight line. Alcohol is also the most damaging drug in society. That¡¯s what I think, anyway. Alcohol causes many illnesses, traffic accidents, fights and domestic violence. If you banned alcohol, people would be healthier, richer and have a better family life. 
* breath = ÀÔ±è(¼û)/ disgusting = ¿ª°Ü¿î, ±¸¿ªÁú³ª´Â/ drop = (ÁÖ·Î ´Ü¼ö·Î) ¼Ò·®, Á¶±Ý/ for years = ¼ö³â°£, ¸î ÇØ µ¿¾È/ hangover = ¼÷Ãë/ altogether = ¿ÏÀüÈ÷, ÀüÀûÀ¸·Î; ¸ðµÎ ÇÕÃÄ/ go(= turn) red = ¾ó±¼¿¡ È«Á¶¸¦ ¶ì´Ù/ in a straight line = Á÷¼±À¸·Î/ domestic violence = °¡Á¤ ³» Æø·Â

* Áú¹® *

1. How often do you drink?
2. When did you start drinking?
3. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
4. What is the best cure for a hangover?
5. How does alcohol change your behavior, personality and face?
6. What are the most popular forms of alcohol in your country?
7. What part does alcohol play in the culture of your country?
8. What should be the legal age to drink alcohol?
9. Can bars serve alcohol 24 hours a day in your country?
10. Have you ever said or done something under the influence of alcohol that you later regretted?
11. In the USA, you cannot drink alcohol on the street.
What are the laws regarding drinking in public in your country?