Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Airplanes
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  15-05-23 16:36

[Àü¹® + mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

Airplanes are amazing. How does something so big and heavy get off the ground? I¡¯m always amazed at how the millions of different parts work together. Travelling by airplane is always a wonderful experience. I don¡¯t care whether economy class is cramped and has no space. I like playing with the in-flight entertainment system, especially now they have all the latest movies. I also love airplane food. Many of my friends say it¡¯s disgusting, but I love it. I often ask the passenger next to me if I can have the dessert or roll they don¡¯t want. The only thing I don¡¯t like about planes is turbulence. When the airplane hits those air pockets, I always worry we¡¯ll crash. But I once read that turbulence has never caused an airplane to crash.
* get off the ground = ÀÌ·úÇÏ´Ù/ be amazed at(by) ~ = ~¿¡ ±ô¦ ³î¶ó´Ù/ economy class = ÀϹݼ®, º¸Åë¼®/ cramped = (¹æ µîÀÌ) ºñÁ¼Àº/ in-flight = ±â³»ÀÇ/ latest = (°¡Àå) ÃÖ½Å(ÃÖ±Ù)ÀÇ/ turbulence = ³­±â·ù; °Ýµ¿/ air pocket = (ºñÇà±âÀÇ ±Þ°­Çϸ¦ ÃÊ·¡ÇÏ´Â Àú±â¾Ð Áö¿ª) ¼öÁ÷±â·ù

* Áú¹® *

1. What are the best/worst things about flying?
2. Can you remember the first time you flew?
3. Do you think flying has got better or worse over the years?
4. Do you prefer flying or taking the train?
5. Do you have an ¡®airplane routine¡¯ or ¡®in-flight habits¡¯ when you fly?
6. Do you think flight attendants like flying?
7. Which airlines would you recommend (or not) and why?
8. Do you think we¡¯ll be flying to the Moon and Mars one day?
9. What are the worst things about flying?
10. Do you think we¡¯ll be using flying cars one day?
11. What does it mean if you¡¯re flying in your dreams?
12. Do you ever think or worry about the plane crashing when you¡¯re flying somewhere?

* How to deal with Turbulence - 10 Tips (¸µÅ©)