Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Headlines] (HL-Á¤Ä¡/»çȸ) Hillary Clinton Announces 2016 Campaign for President
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  15-04-13 16:19

[Àü¹® + mp3]  /  [¹Þ¾Æ¾²±â]

¡°I¡¯m running for president.¡± Hillary Clinton kicks off her anticipated campaign for the presidency with a video posted on YouTube. With her second run for the White House, the former first lady and Secretary of State is hoping to become the first female president of the United States. In the campaign video, she says, ¡°Everyday Americans need a champion. I want to be that champion.¡±
* run for ~ = ~¿¡ ÀÔÈĺ¸ÇÏ´Ù/ kick off = ~À» ½ÃÀÛÇÏ´Ù/ Secretary of State = (¹Ì±¹) ±¹¹« Àå°ü 

Ms. Clinton is expected to visit the early voting states of Iowa and New Hampshire shortly with a message of economic equality. She says, ¡°So I¡¯m hitting the road to earn your vote. Because it¡¯s your time. And I hope you¡¯ll join me in this journey.¡± Ms. Clinton enters the 2016 presidential campaign as a favorite to win the Democratic nomination. Former Maryland Governor Martin O¡¯Malley and former Senator Jim Webb of Virginia are potential rivals, but neither has received much in the way of campaign contributions or support from the party.
* economic equality = °æÁ¦Àû Æòµî/ hit the road(trail) = (¸Õ) ±æÀ» ³ª¼­´Ù, ¿©Çà ±æ¿¡ ¿À¸£´Ù/ nomination = Áö¸í, Ãßõ, ÀÓ¸í/ in the way of ~ = (Àǹ®¹®, ºÎÁ¤¹®¿¡¼­) ~¶ó°í ÇÒ ¸¸ÇÑ °ÍÀÌ