Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[µè±â¿¬½À] Accidents
¿µ¾î´ëÀå  |  11-11-09 18:52
File : 1Min - accidents - SK.mp3 (881.8K), Down : 0, 2011-11-09 18:52:16

I wonder how many accidents I¡¯ve had in my life. I¡¯ve had a few serious ones where I¡¯ve (1)_______ in hospital. Traffic accidents are the worst. They¡¯re always painful. I haven¡¯t had too many (2)_______ accidents. I suppose that¡¯s because I do office work and that¡¯s not so dangerous. Most of my accidents are those around the house. I¡¯ve lost count of (3)_______ I¡¯ve hit my thumb with a hammer. I¡¯m also really good at standing up and (4)_______ something. I¡¯m not as bad as my friend though. He¡¯s a real accident looking for somewhere to happen. Almost every time we meet, he has some story to tell about his latest accident. He¡¯s quite unbelievable. I think I¡¯d be very worried (5)_______ his mother.

(1)__________

(2)__________

(3)__________

(4)__________

(5)__________

Answers

I wonder how many accidents I¡¯ve had in my life. I¡¯ve had a few serious ones where I¡¯ve (1) ended up in hospital. Traffic accidents are the worst. They¡¯re always painful. I haven¡¯t had too many (2) work-related accidents. I suppose that¡¯s because I do office work and that¡¯s not so dangerous. Most of my accidents are those around the house. I¡¯ve lost count of (3) the number of times I¡¯ve hit my thumb with a hammer. I¡¯m also really good at standing up and (4) hitting my head on something. I¡¯m not as bad as my friend though. He¡¯s a real accident looking for somewhere to happen. Almost every time we meet, he has some story to tell about his latest accident. He¡¯s quite unbelievable. I think I¡¯d be very worried (5) if I were his mother.

(1) end up = °á±¹ ~¿¡ óÇÏ°Ô µÇ´Ù
(2) work-related = ÀÏ°ú °ü·ÃµÈ
(3) the number of times ~ = ~ÀÇ ¼ö
(4) hit my head on ~ = ~¿¡ ¸Ó¸®¸¦ ºÎµúÈ÷´Ù
(5) if I were = ¸¸¾à ³»°¡ ~À̶ó¸é